25th November 2017, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get an Education Loan without own house or land for security?

Dear Sir, I have completed my degree in Gulbarga university but I don't have money to pay for mba admission and I want loan from any bank and I dont have own house or land for a surety, then it is possible to get loan or not? I want 3 lac rupees for study and will definitely cover your money within the 2/3 years.

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get education loan in security of house if already taken loan in security of it?
  2. Chances to get an education loan in security of land 10 kilometer away from Nagpur city?
  3. If living in rented house can I apply for Education loan?
  4. Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs against Land agreement papers as a Collateral Security? What is the minimum value of land for this Loan?
  5. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Possibility to get education loan in security of Agricultural land for Pilot training in abroad? What are the instructions for land mortgage?
  7. Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan against land as a mortgage in rural areas?
  8. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of house in village?
  9. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  10. What should I do if bank refuses to grant me education loan against agricultural land?
  11. Detailed information about Security deposits in Education Loan? Which bank doesn’t have security deposit?
  12. Which Banks provide Education Loan upto Rs. 7.5 Lakhs without collateral security?
  13. Chances to get an education loan without guarantor or co-applicant from an authorized banks? How much amount I can get?
  14. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan by evaluating property?
  15. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  16. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan? -- [New]
  17. Detailed information about Collateral Security in Education Loan? Which bank doesn’t have collateral security scheme?
  18. Can a married girl get education loan in security of her father's house? Terms and conditions for it?
25th November 2017, 06:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get an Education Loan without own house or land for security?

Yes, it is possible to get an education loan without own house or land for security. To be eligible to apply for an education loan, you should have secured admission in any course in a recognised college/ university. No security is required to get an education loan of upto Rs. 4 lakhs. Since, you require only 3 lakhs of education loan, no security is required for getting an education loan and you have to submit documents like Admission Letter, Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?