18th October 2017, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get education loan for two children at a time? In which bank I should apply?

Sir, I have two child a daughter and a son. I want to get admit both in degree course but I have not much amount for fees. So, I am dependent on education loan. Please tell me can I get education loan for both the children? In which bank I should apply?

30th October 2017, 05:25 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get education loan for two children at a time? In which bank I should apply?

It is possible to get education loan for both children at same time. What you need to do is to approach bank with all relevant document for quick sanction of loan. In case of Education loan, State Bank of India is the best.

Following documents will be required:

1. Education loan letter containing fee structure.

2. Income certificate of parents.

3. PAN and Aadhaar card of children and parents.

4. Academic certificates.

5. Collateral if loan amount above 7.5 lacs.

6. Other documents further asked by bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?