9th April 2017, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get an educational loan of 13 lakh to study B.Tech in KIIT University? Rules, regulations, eligibility criteria, repayments and interests rates?

Hello sir, Is it possible to get the amount of 13 lakh as an educational loan to study B.Tech in KIIT University? Rules, regulations, eligibility criteria, repayments and interests rates?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges to study B.Ed course? How much it cost to study this course? Possibility to get an education loan of 1.5 lakh in 10 days?
  2. Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech in KIIT University?
  3. Possibility to get an education loan of 3 lakh without interest and security?
  4. How can I apply to get Education Loan to study B.Tech in KIIT University? Is KIIT University offers scholarships to ST student? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks?
  6. Loan for MCA course at KIIT University?
  7. Can I get loan to study in KIIT?
  8. Possibility to get a short term education loan of 1 lakh to study M.Sc Anatomy? Where to apply for it?
  9. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 2.10 Lacs to study BBA course?
  10. Am I eligible for getting a study loan for doing engineering in KIIT University by lateral entry?
  11. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest Interest rates to study MBA?
  12. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?
  13. Can I get loan to study from KIIT? Bank will pay all the installments including every cost?
  14. Is it possible to apply for educational loan without working in government sector?
  15. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study Mechanical Engineering through KIIT?
  16. Rules and regulations to apply for Study Visa for an International students to study in India?
  17. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with low interest rates to study MS in UK?
  18. Interest rates of all Banks are same to study in UK?
13th April 2017, 01:23 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to get an educational loan of 13 lakh to study B.Tech in KIIT University? Rules, regulations, eligibility criteria, repayments and interests rates?

Yes, it is possible to take the education loan of Rs. 13 lac from Indian bank because Indian Bank provide loan amount of Rs.15 lac to study in India basically every nationalized bank provides Rs.10 lac to study in India.
The rate of interest of Indian Bank for education loan is 12.50% per annum with a concession of 0.50% on the interest rate under the IBA scheme for female students. The borrowers can avail the loan amount without any processing fee. Loan taken up to Rs.4 lac no security is required above rs.4 lac up to Rs.7.50 lac collateral security in form of a suitable third party guarantee is to be provided and above Rs. 7.50 lac co-obligation of parents together with tangible collateral security along with assignment of future income to the bank is required. The candidate can repaid the loan amount along with the amount of interest after the moratorium period which means the borrowers can repaid the loan amount after the completion of course or after one year of getting the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?