31st July 2015, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get study loan after completion of B.Sc graduation course?

Is it possible for me to get study loan after completion of B.Sc graduation course? Can someone please let me know the information on the same? It would be really helpful if you can help me on this as soon as possible. Thanks!

31st July 2015, 11:46 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get study loan after completion of B.Sc graduation course?

Yes, you can get education loan after completion of B.Sc. graduation course. However, you need to pursue higher studies in order to avail the education loan. You can take education loan for your higher studies after B.Sc like M.Sc. You need to comply with the terms and conditions of the bank and complete all the formalities as per bank order to get your education loan sanctioned. You can approach any bank near your residence.
1st August 2015, 12:14 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get study loan after completion of B.Sc graduation course?

Yes, one can get educational loan to pursue higher education either in India or abroad.

The candidate's can avail educational loan for all professional and technical courses. If one has interested to pursue post graduation after graduation course then he/ she can avail educational loan.

As you have completed graduation course, if you are planning to pursue post graduation courses then you are eligible to apply for educational loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?