26th June 2017, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get education loan for only one semester while doing the course in abroad?

I want to take study loan for degree course for one semester. To study in abroad is that possible that i get loan for only one semester. Can you please guide me with the details on this? What is the procedure we need to follow? Thanks!

Related Questions:
30th June 2017, 03:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get education loan for only one semester while doing the course in abroad?

No, you can't get education loan for a semester. They usually provide loan for a course, and you have to make sure that you get a job after completion, to repay the amount back to bank.

Hence, the whole purpose of bank is to provide your loan at an interest rate for a course, which can help you make a decent career. Therefore, only one semester loan is not possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?