24th April 2016, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study 3 years Bachelor's Degree course in Australia? Documents required to submit?

Sir,
I need an Education Loan around Rs. 20 Lacs for my Bachelor's Degree in Australia and my course is 3 years long. Kindly tell me what is the procedure to apply for an Education Loan? What all documents are required?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  3. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  4. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  5. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in UK?
  6. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  7. What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  9. Documents required to apply for Education Loan to study PGDM/PGPM course?
  10. Suitable Bank with minimum interest rates of Education Loan upto Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS/MD in Abroad? Documents required to submit?
  11. Suitable Bank with minimum interest rates of Education Loan upto Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS/MD in Abroad? Documents required to submit?
  12. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  14. Documents required to submit in Bank to apply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  15. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  16. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  17. Can I get any scholarship of atleast Rs. 15000 having completed Electrical Diplloma 1st year with distinction?
  18. Banks which sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with minimum interest rates to study in Abroad?
29th April 2016, 09:29 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study 3 years Bachelor's Degree course in Australia? Documents required to submit?

Procedure to apply for education loan:

- Once you get admission call from a recognised institute in Australia , you need to approach bank to apply for education loan.
- Take the prospectus and admission letter of the concerned institute.
- Approach any bank near your residence and contact the branch manager.
- Have a detailed discussion with the branch manager concerning the education loan, its terms and conditions, formalities to complete.
- There will be many formalities since the loan amount is high and it will require mortgage as well.
- Act as per bank's instructions to get your loan sanctioned.

Documents required :-

- Your previous academic certificates.
- Your previous or ongoing scholarship proof.
- Your admission letter and rank card if admission done through entrance exam.
- Prospectus of the concerned institute.
- Proof of approval of the concerned institute by competent authorities.
- Income certificate of the family members.
- House tax proof, other property's tax proof, LIC and other income proof of the co-borrower.
- House tax proof, other property's tax proof, LIC and other income proof of the third party guarantor.
- Passport size photographs and fee structure proof of the concerned institute.
- Signed loan documents as per bank orders.
- Registry papers of mortgaged property.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?