21st April 2016, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in UK?

Hello,
I want to get an Education Loan to study MBBS in UK, which is going to cost me upto Rs. 30 Lacs. But I need only Rs. 15 Lacs as an Education Loan. Kindly let me know what documents are required to apply for an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  2. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  3. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  4. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
  5. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  7. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  8. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  10. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  11. Banks which sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with minimum interest rates to study in Abroad?
  12. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  13. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India for a candidate whose father is working in Saudi Arabia?
  14. What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  16. Options available to get an Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs for MBBS course?
  17. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  18. How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for my son's MBBS course in Singapore if paid fee of 2 years?
22nd April 2016, 10:05 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in UK?

Below are the following documents required to apply for an education loan.

* Id and Address proof

* Bank statement

* College admission letter

* College prospectus and fee particulars

* Collateral security

* Latest passport sized photographs

* Photocopies of academic certificates

* Signature proof

* Date of birth certificate

* Visa approval papers

* GRE/ IELTS exam score card
23rd April 2016, 01:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in UK?

Documents required to apply for education loan are given below. Since the education loan amount is more than 7.5 lakhs, so mortgage is required. Hence, along with the below documents registry papers (ownership papers) of the concerned mortgaged property will be required.

- Your previous academic certificates.
- Your previous or ongoing scholarship proof.
- Your admission letter and rank card if admission done through entrance exam.
- Prospectus of the concerned institute.
- Proof of approval of the concerned institute by competent authorities.
- Income certificate of the family members.
- House tax proof, other property's tax proof, LIC and other income proof of the co-borrower.
- House tax proof, other property's tax proof, LIC and other income proof of the third party guarantor.
- Passport size photographs and fee structure proof of the concerned institute.
- Signed loan documents as per bank orders.
23rd April 2016, 02:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To apply for an Education loan to study MBBS in UK, you must have to submit the following documents to the bank are :-
1. Admission Letter (i20)
2. TOEFL/IELTS examination score reports
3. Guranator Salary slips of last 6 months
4. Photographs (both your and Guranator)
5. Your Educational Certificates
6. Collateral Security Documents
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?