12th February 2018, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for loan to get IAS coaching?

I am prepared for the IAS, but my family is poor please loan providing? What is the procedure followed to apply and get the loan? I really want to become an IAS but cannot apply for any course now. It will be helpful if you can provide me with the details. Thank you!

17th February 2018, 02:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for loan to get IAS coaching?

First of all let me tell you that these are the banks in which you can apply for education loan:

State Bank of Patiala

Central Bank of India

State Bank of India

Punjab National Bank

HDFC Bank

Education loans are easier to get them home loans or any other loans and if you are interested to take education loan then you need to apply it in various banks of India. There are so many government policies by which you may take loan in less interest. First of all you have to contact with the specific Bank in which you want to take loan and they will guide you for the for the procedure.
17th February 2018, 05:03 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for education loan:

You have to give your loan application in the bank in which you want to apply for the loan and after that you need to submit required documents to the bank. There are so many government policies by which you may take loan in less interest. You can also contact in person with the bank for more details regarding education loans.
17th February 2018, 05:06 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot get education loan for IAS coaching. Education loan is provided for academic courses only. So, you cannot get education loan for paying IAS coaching fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?