11th August 2017, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for education loan for doing B.Arch 5 years course?

Hi, I got 57% in 12th and appeared for NATA, can I get student (educational) loan for B.Arch (5 years). What is the procedure and which banks provide the loans, please give me reply as early as possible? Hope that I will get the answer here.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and list of banks providing education loan for doing B.Arch 5 years course?
  2. Should I have to pay the loan amount for decades under Education Loan scheme?
  3. Procedure to apply for Education Loan in OBC? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to apply for education loan at Karnataka Bank? Interest rate charges on education loan?
  5. Procedure to apply an Education Loan to study in other state?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study 3 years Bachelor's Degree course in Australia? Documents required to submit?
  8. Can I apply for education loan to do B.Ed course?
  9. Procedure to apply an Education Loan in Dena Bank for BTech aspirant?
  10. Procedure to apply for education loan for doing LLB BBA?
  11. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it beneficial to apply for an education loan at BankBazaar? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for education loan for doing MBA after engineering?
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  15. Can I do MCA by taking an education loan after BCA? Procedure to apply for the loan?
  16. Procedure to apply for education loan for doing B.Arch 5 years course?
  17. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study B.B.A.LLB in Christ University?
  18. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
13th August 2017, 12:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for education loan for doing B.Arch 5 years course?

To get an education loan for pursuing B.Arch course, you should have secured admission in B.Arch course in a recognised college/ university. You need to visit the bank branch and contact branch manager, fill the application form and submit relevant documents like Income Proof, Address Proof, ID Proof, Admission letter, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?