9th November 2015, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get education loan for joining Merchant Navy?

Dear sir,

I am studying 10th. After finishing my exam i want to join merchant navy. Sir i am confused how to go about it with education loan.

thanking you

11th November 2015, 10:10 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get education loan for joining Merchant Navy?

It is nice to see you have a career plan. You can definitely opt for merchant navy and take education loan to fund your studies. You need to approach any bank near your residence preferably where your family members have an account once you get admission call. Make sure you take the academic certificates and prospectus of the concerned institute wherein you will pursue the course while approaching the bank. You need to talk with the bank manager for the education loan. Reveal your status and your future study option showing the prospectus and your academic certificates. Get to know the details of the education loan and the terms and conditions to which you need to comply. Once there is positive response from the manager concerning the education loan sanction and you are satisfied with the discussion, proceed further by completing the formalities as per bank's orders to get your education loan sanctioned.
25th February 2017, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I am studying 10th. After finishing my exam i want to join merchant navy. Sir i am confused how to go about it with education loan.

thanking you
1st August 2019, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am ashish sir mujhe merchant navy joine karni hai but mere pass fees nahi ho pati hai mujhe loan mil sakta hai plz
1st August 2019, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am ashish sir mujhe merchant navy joine karni hai but mere pass fees nahi ho pati hai mujhe loan mil sakta hai plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?