24th April 2018, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Repayment maximum time of Education Loan amount after completing course?

Hello everyone, Kindly inform me that suppose if I study Commercial Pilot License Diploma course with education loan, taking from any government bank and after completing my course then from when they start to get back their loan amount? Suppose I will not get job then from when they take back their loan amount?

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum amount sanctioned under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India? Maximum tenure of repayment?
  2. Repayment mode under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  3. Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan to study MBA? Details of interest rate and repayment mode?
  4. Maximum time period to refund the loan amount after completing course?
  5. Can I repay the amount of loan at any SBI branch of Delhi if was taken from SBI, Manimajra (Chandigarh)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Details of Marginal Scheme in Education Loan? Repayment modes of Education Loan?
  7. How to extend repayment time of education loan without interest?
  8. How much amount a bank can grant as education loan to study MBBS in a private college? Rate of interest, repayment period and maximum tenure?
  9. What does Marginal Scheme mean in Education Loan? Mode of Education Loan Repayment?
  10. Should I have to deposit amount from my salary account to student accounts for Education Loan repayment?
  11. Can I extend the repayment amount if taken Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs?
  12. Should I have to deposit amount from my salary account to SBI account for Education Loan repayment?
  13. Which bank in India provides maximum Loan Tenure for repayment?
  14. How much time will I get to refund the loan amount after completing course?
  15. Is repayment period based on courses under Dena Bank Education Loan? When to repay the loan amount?
  16. How to approach the bank to reduce the repayment of education loan amount? Should I consult to Education Minister of the state?
  17. What is the maximum amount I can get for loan in Kotak Mahindra to study in future in UK?
  18. What is the rules of Repayment of Education Loan in Bank of India if a candidate doesn't get placement after completing education?
24th June 2018, 09:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Repayment maximum time of Education Loan amount after completing course?

The repayment holiday/ moratorium period for most of the banks education loan is course period plus one year or six months after getting a job whichever is earlier. The repayment tenure for most of the banks education loan is maximum 10 to 15 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?