3rd March 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Rules and conditions to apply for education loan of Rs. 4.7 Lacs to study B.B.A.LLB?

Hello friends, I am interested to take loan for my education of B.B.A.LLB. I want to know about the rules of taking loan for studying in B.B.A.LLB. The total cost of my this course is Rs. 4.7 Lacs. I haven’t take admission yet. So, I want to apply for loan of this sum of rupees. Kindly tell me the rules for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Rules and conditions to apply for education loan of Rs. 4.7 Lacs to study B.B.A.LLB?
  2. Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Rules and norms to apply for education loan of Rs. 6.45 Lacs to study MBA?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  8. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  9. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  10. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  11. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  15. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Details of Marginal Scheme in Education Loan? Repayment modes of Education Loan?
  17. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
20th March 2018, 02:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Rules and conditions to apply for education loan of Rs. 4.7 Lacs to study B.B.A.LLB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested to take loan for my education of B.B.A.LLB. I want to know about the rules of taking loan for studying in B.B.A.LLB. The total cost of my this course is Rs. 4.7 Lacs. I haven’t take admission yet. So, I want to apply for loan of this sum of rupees. Kindly tell me the rules for this?

Candidates can apply for education loan of Rs 4,70,000 to study BBA, LLB course in some banks like Uco Bank, Karnataka Bank, etc. Candidates should have obtained admission through entrance examination or merit based selection process to avail education loans. Candidates have to contact any above said bank branch to avail education loans to study BBA, LLB course. Candidates have to follow the instructions given by the bank branch to get education loans. They have to provide necessary documents for getting education loans to study BBA, LLB course. They have to provide necessary third party guarantee to avail education loans of Rs 4,70,000 to study BBA, LLB course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?