3rd March 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs being a student of MBA in ISB, Hyderabad?

Sir, I have got placed in ISB, Hyderabad for MBA program. I am looking for education loan. As my father is working in SAIL so can I get loan? Total course fee of MBA in ISB, Hyderabad is Rs. 8.5 Lacs and I have paid Rs. 1 Lacs at the time of admission. But 7.5 Lacs is remain to be pay. I want to get loan of 7.5 lacs.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get education loan of INR 9 Lacs to study MBA in ISB, Hyderabad?
  2. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA in ISB, Hyderabad?
  3. Can I get education loan of Rs. 4.55 Lacs being a student of MBA in ICFAI Business School? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  5. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  6. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  7. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  8. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs being a student of PGDM in BIMT, Gurgaon? -- [New]
  9. Can I get another Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs if already pursuing MS in Germany with loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  10. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  11. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  13. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  14. Whether State Bank of Hyderabad sanction whole required amount under Education Loan policy?
  15. What should I do to get an Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs to study BBA? Can I get an Education Loan again for MBA?
  16. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
  17. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  18. Can I apply for an Education Loan with a mortgaged property?
20th March 2018, 12:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs being a student of MBA in ISB, Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have got placed in ISB, Hyderabad for MBA program. I am looking for education loan. As my father is working in SAIL so can I get loan? Total course fee of MBA in ISB, Hyderabad is Rs. 8.5 Lacs and I have paid Rs. 1 Lacs at the time of admission. But 7.5 Lacs is remain to be pay. I want to get loan of 7.5 lacs.

Yes, you can get an education loan of Rs 7.5 Lakhs to study Post Graduate Program in Management in ISB, Hyderabad. You can contact any nationalized banks or private banks for getting an education loan to study in ISB, Hyderabad. You have to apply for an education loan of Rs 7.5 Lakhs with necessary third party security. Most of the banks do not charge any processing fee for the education loan. You can follow the instruction given by the bank branch for getting an education loan to study in ISB, Hyderabad. You can also find the details in the ISB, Hyderabad website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?