24th April 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study MBBS in India for Bangladeshi candidate?

Hi friends, I am from Bangladesh and I want to study MBBS in India. I would like to know about the scholarships which I will get in India if I secure admission for MBBS course there? Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS with scholarship for Bangladeshi candidate?
  2. Which Colleges I can study MBBS in India being a candidate of Bangladesh?
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in India for MBBS being a Bangladeshi?
  4. Procedure to apply for AIIMS entrance exam and study MBBS for a Bangladeshi candidate? -- [New]
  5. What is the procedure to take admission in MBBS in India for a Bangladeshi student?
  6. What is the procedure of getting admission in MBBS for a Bangladeshi student in India?
  7. What is the procedure to study MBBS in India?
  8. How to get admission in India for MBBS course being a Bangladeshi?
  9. Eligibility to study MBBS in Indian government Medical colleges for Bangladeshi student? Requirements to apply for it? Is there any Non-Indian student quota?
  10. Scholarships available to study MBBS in India? How to do MBBS from outside Maharashtra Medical Colleges? Which exams should I appear? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Visa requirements to study MBBS in India for a Bangladeshi?
  12. Scholarships available to study MBBS in India?
  13. Eligibility of MBBS in English or Bangla version admission in India for Bangladeshi student? Admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  14. What should a Bangladeshi candidate do in order to get admission in MBBS course in India?
  15. Any scholarships available to study MBBS after class 12th?
  16. How can a Bangladeshi Student get admission in Medical Colleges in India for MBBS degree?
  17. Scholarships available to study MBBS in USA for a candidate who belongs to Kenya?
  18. Names of the government institutes in India for Bangladeshi Students?
27th May 2018, 07:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study MBBS in India for Bangladeshi candidate?

As par my knowledge, I know that there are not scholarship facilities for medicine courses in India for Bangladeshi nationals. Scholarships are awarded to Bangladeshi nationals for Under-Graduate, Post-Graduate and PhD level studies in India (with the exception of Medicine). So you can not get scholarship opportunities to study MBBS in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?