18th October 2017, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

How to get education loan from SBI in security of stock market Demat Account?

Sir, I need approx 10 lakh rupees for Master degree course so, my father decided to apply for education loan but have no security. He is trading in stock market and have a DEMAT Account with SBI. Guide me to get education loan from SBI in security of stock market Demat Account?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Demat Account holder in Axis Bank get education loan without any security?
  2. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  3. Can a grandfather be a guarantor of education loan instead of candidate's father? Chances to get education loan without security?
  4. What is Collateral Security in SBI Education Loan scheme?
  5. Which Banks provide Education Loan upto Rs. 7.5 Lakhs without collateral security?
  6. Can I repay the amount of loan at any SBI branch of Delhi if was taken from SBI, Manimajra (Chandigarh)?
  7. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of UCO Bank Education Loan?
  8. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Details of disbursement of Education Loan in SBI? -- [New]
  10. Chances to get education loan of 15 lakh without security? How much amount I can get without security?
  11. Is Collateral Security mandatory to apply for Bank Education Loan except SBI?
  12. Should I have to deposit amount from my salary account to SBI account for Education Loan repayment?
  13. Can I get Education Loan from any Financial Institute without Collateral Security?
  14. How to get education loan from SBI to study BUMS course? Security and mortgage required for it?
  15. What should I lend as Collateral Security to get an education loan from SBI bank?
  16. Detailed information about Security deposits in Education Loan? Which bank doesn’t have security deposit?
  17. Can my father apply for an Education Loan in SBI of Dubai if working there since 11 years?
  18. Chances to get further education loan from SBI if have already taken one loan?
21st October 2017, 11:18 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get education loan from SBI in security of stock market Demat Account?

To get an education loan from SBI for pursuing your higher studies, you should have secured admission in any course in a recognised college/ university. No security is required to get upto Rs.4 lakhs education loan. To get an education loan of Rs. 10 lakhs, you should have to submit the Collateral security documents related to property to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?