4th September 2016, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an education loan against of 50 thousand fixed deposit in Jan Dhan Yojna account?

Hello sir, I want to study professional course but I have no sufficient money. I was opened a bank account of Jan Dhan Yojna in PNB. My father deposited 50 thousand in my account as a fixed term for 4 years. Can I apply for an education loan of 4 lakh against of it?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get education loan on a Fixed deposit? Requirements and conditions for it? -- [New]
  2. Repayment mode under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  3. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  4. Can I repay the amount of loan at any SBI branch of Delhi if was taken from SBI, Manimajra (Chandigarh)?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 2 Lacs to deposit admission fee if already applied through college? Should I take Personal Loan?
  6. Is it necessary to have Account with the same Bank where to apply for an Education Loan?
  7. Is it necessary to have a Bank Account to apply for an Education Loan?
  8. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  9. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  10. Can I get an Education Loan without security deposit to study B.Tech?
  11. Security deposit required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur?
  12. Why the interest rates are fluctuating higher when I had applied for an Education Loan on Fixed Rates?
  13. Is it necessary to have a Bank Account to apply for an Education Loan?
  14. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  15. Can I get an education loan if my income is 57 thousand? Which bank can grant the loan?
  16. How to get an education loan if, I don't have an Account and a Pan Card? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  18. Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Personal Loan?
6th September 2016, 08:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an education loan against of 50 thousand fixed deposit in Jan Dhan Yojna account?

You can get a limited loan according to the value of the fixed deposit. They will not give you 4 lakhs loan on the basis of 50 thousand fixed deposit.

You might need a guarantor to get your loan sanction. The income of the guarantor will be the main factor in sanctioning of loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?