23rd April 2017, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

How much amount SBI can grant as an education loan to study CA course? What will be the charges on account of delayed payment?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th and want to register in CA course. I need education loan for all the course from SBI. I want to know how much amount I can get? What will be the charges on account of delayed payment?

Related Questions:
  1. How much amount of unsecured education loan SBI can grant?
  2. Interest rate of SBI on an education loan of 2 lakh? What will be the Pre Payment charges?
  3. Can I repay the amount of loan at any SBI branch of Delhi if was taken from SBI, Manimajra (Chandigarh)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How much amount SBI can grant as an education loan without interest and security?
  5. List of best colleges of Germany for which SBI can grant an education loan to study MS course? Possibility to get the education loan including accommodation, travelling and visa charges?
  6. Does bank charges late fine under Education Loan payment scheme? When to pay the loan amount to banks?
  7. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  8. Can SBI grant an education loan to study CA course? What will be the moratorium period of the education loan?
  9. How can I get the education loan amount in my bank account if studying in Singapore?
  10. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  11. Entrance exam to study Aeronautical Engineering course? List of colleges in Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh? How much amount of an education loan can SBI grant?
  12. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in State Bank of India for doing B.Tech in IIT?
  13. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  14. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  15. Repayment mode under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  16. How much does it costs to study Aeronautics? How much education loan will bank grant?
  17. Procedure to get extra amount as an education loan from SBI?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
24th April 2017, 09:55 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much amount SBI can grant as an education loan to study CA course? What will be the charges on account of delayed payment?

You will get the maximum of Rs. 2 lac to pursue the CA course in the following manner of distribution.
1. Maximum of Rs.20000 i.e. 10% of the loan amount
2. Maximum of Rs.60000 i.e. 30% of the loan amount
3. Maximum of Rs.120000 i.e. 60% of the loan amount.
The candidate can repay the loan amount along withe the interest amount after completion of the course or after the moratorium period (the period which is course period plus 1 year or 6 months after securing a job, whichever is earlier).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?