30th June 2016, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to show JEE Main marks to Bank to avail an Education Loan?

Hi,
I have got 67% marks in Intermediate and got 99 marks in JEE Main. I want to apply an Education Loan for studying B.Tech course. Kindly tell me that I have to show my marks which I have scored in JEE Main to the Bank for availing an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
  2. Education loan procedure for BHM course?
  3. Is there any chance of getting an education loan just by clearing JEE Main exam?
  4. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London?
  5. Does Bank offer Education Loan to a candidate with poor rank in JEE Main to study B.E.?
  6. Which bank grants an education loan faster than Axis bank to those students who have already got an admission? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank for B.Tech course? Interest rates charges?
  8. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT if dropping a year for JEE preparation?
  10. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show?
  11. Can I get Bank Education Loan after securing admission in any Government college through JEE Main?
  12. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in NIT if applied for JEE Main?
  13. Can I get relaxation in loan interest rates in Central Bank of India being a BC student?
  14. Education loan is possible after completing 1st semester backlog in 2nd semester of
  15. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan if secure less marks and pursue B.Tech in any low grade college?
  16. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 91% in 12th and scored 134 marks in JEE Main?
  17. Does Bank offer full amount of an Education Loan for B.Tech course?
  18. Can I get any scholarship of atleast Rs. 15000 having completed Electrical Diplloma 1st year with distinction?

3rd July 2016, 04:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to show JEE Main marks to Bank to avail an Education Loan?

Yes, you need to show your JEE Main examination Rank Card which has your JEE Main examination marks and rank to get an Education Loan, if you have secured admission in B.Tech course through JEE Main examination.

The Bank will also ask you to submit proof of admission (Allotment Order), JEE Main examination Rank Card, your Academic certificates like 10th standard Marks Sheet and Intermediate Marks Sheet, Identity Proof, Income Proof (of your parent or guardian) and Residence Proof for sanctioning the Education loan.

3rd July 2016, 07:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to show JEE Main marks to Bank to avail an Education Loan?

You must have confirmed admission at a recognized college to apply for loan. Only JEE main marks without admission will not help.

Admission through JEE Main is considered for education loan by most of the banks. Hence, you require documents related to admission and JEE Main.

3rd July 2016, 11:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not necessary to show the JEE score to the bank in order to get education loan sanctioned. You can get education loan even without showing JEE score and by only showing the admission letter from the concerned institute. However, most of the banks ask for entrance exam score/rank based on which the admission was done. So, if your admission was done on the basis of JEE score then you need to show that else you need to show the score of the entrance exam based on which admission was done.

12th May 2023, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

I have secured very low score in jee main can I get education loan

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?