28th October 2017, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Is there any financial institutions providing funds for education other than banks?

I want to get instantly finance for my semester fees but I know bank have to fulfill some procedure and so it become very late. I want to know is there any other financial institutions providing funds for education?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks and Financial Institutions which offered Education Loan to study MS in Germany?
  2. List of Financial Institutions and Banks which offer Education Loan to study PhD in Tourism in Singapore and Malaysia?
  3. What is the difference between Development bank and Commercial Bank?
  4. List of financial institutions providing internship for MBA Finance student? Can I do training from Banks?
  5. Procedure and eligibility to take loan for UPSC coaching?
  6. List of banks providing an education loan for all expenditure of studies? Are banks providing education loan only for tuition fees?
  7. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?
  8. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI?
  9. What is the fees for CDA?
  10. Process to get education loan for PhD course?
  11. How much amount of Education Loan I can take from Banks/Financial Institutions to study MS(Genetic Engineering) in UK?
  12. List of Banks or Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [New]
  13. Are there any banks or financial institutions which provide interest free education loan?
  14. Which kind of jobs can I choose after completing MBA Finance?
  15. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
  16. Difference between Education Loan Schemes of Public Banks, Private Banks and Financial Institutes? Which is better among them?
  17. What are career opportunities after B.Com.? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I do after completion of B.Com with 47%?
31st October 2017, 04:24 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any financial institutions providing funds for education other than banks?

There are four financial institutions regulated by Reserve Bank of India:-

Export - Import Bank of India (Exim Bank)
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)
National Housing Bank (NHB)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?