12th August 2017, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Top university of India to study Journalism in distance mode for which education loan can be granted?

I have done MBA Finance and wish to pursue course in Journalism through correspondence from a top university in India. Please suggest me university for which I can get education loan.

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get education loan to study MBA in distance mode from EIILM University? Procedure to get education loan from BOI?
  2. What are the chances of doing Journalism after Graduation in B.Sc. Science through distance mode?
  3. Possibility to study Journalism after BA and universities offering course in Journalism?
  4. Does Union Bank of India provides education loan to study MBA Finance in distance mode?
  5. Can a bank grant an education loan to study Law course in distance mode?
  6. Whether Bank provides an education loan to study B.Tech in regular mode and LLB in distance mode?
  7. Whether a candidate is eligible to get amount against accidental purpose in education loan granted by SBI? -- [New]
  8. Is MA in physical education in distance mode valid for getting government jobs in 2018?
  9. Possibility to apply for an education loan against salary to study B.Tech in distance mode?
  10. Which university to study BA journalism through distance mode in Kashmir?
  11. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
  12. Whether a candidate is eligible to get amount against accidental purpose in education loan granted by Punjab National Bank?
  13. Possibility to apply for an extra education loan to study MBA in distance mode at The Jammu and Kashmir Bank if the past loan amount is for 3 years?
  14. What is the maximum amount I can get for loan in Kotak Mahindra to study in future in UK?
  15. Can I get Education Loan to study Distance BBA?
  16. Where to join bachelor of law course in distance education mode in India? I am having MSc B.Ed -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study distance LLB course?
  18. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
19th August 2017, 10:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top university of India to study Journalism in distance mode for which education loan can be granted?

Delhi university, JNU, IIMC, Jamia Millia Islamia, IP university, etc are some of the best places to study journalism. It would be better to go for regular course, because distance mode is not going to help.

If you can get admission in any recognized university or institute, then surely you will be able to get education loan.
17th April 2019, 07:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top university of India to study Journalism in distance mode for which education loan can be granted?

I have completed plus two in state board. Now I want to study of journalism three years course. I haven't enough money. Totally I should spend the amount Rs.70, 000 per year. What I can do for this amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?