11th December 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I become Credit Manager being a MBA(Finance) postgraduate? Job opportunities in Finance Sector?

Hello Everyone,
I have done MBA(Finance). I want to job in Finance sector field. I want to know that I can become a Credit Manager?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it worth to do distance MBA with ICWA after B.Com regular from recognized university? Is there a need of MBA with ICWAI? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What should I do after completion of BBM degree?
  3. Job opportunities in Private Sector for M.Com(Taxation) postgraduate?
  4. What should I study to become a Marketing Manager? Is this a nice job? Opportunities in Marketing sector?
  5. Job opportunities related to Laboratories in Government Sector for M.Sc(Microbiology) postgraduate?
  6. Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector?
  7. How to get a job in finance sector? I have done MBA in finance sector
  8. Details for NET exam for computer science?
  9. What are the job opportunities in any Public Sector or Indian Navy after completion of MBA with Finance?
  10. Where can i find job under private sector after Diploma in Hospitality and Tourisum?
  11. Is there any insurance degree course in India? What is the scope in this field?
  12. Government jobs after MBA with Marketing as major and Finance as minor? Information on State Project Manager, District Project Manager, Block Project Managers &Training Officer jobs.
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Com postgraduate?
  14. Sample Question Papers to prepare for PNB Credit Manager Exam in Finance?
  15. What should I do after passing BBA 2nd semester?
  16. Is it possible for me to get a job after completion of B.Sc Botany from Pune University?
  17. Detailed information about CCI Office Manager recruitment for MBA(Finance) postgraduate? When the notification will be release?
  18. Salary after completing CMA intermediate in 3 years?
26th December 2015, 06:44 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Can I become Credit Manager being a MBA(Finance) postgraduate? Job opportunities in Finance Sector?

Being a fresher in this sector you can not directly become a credit manager. It will take time to reach there. before that you have to start your carrier right from the scratch and then gradually you can go there.

So, being a fresher i will suggest you to opt any job in finance that you are getting and then try to keep yourself updating.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?