13th October 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Total fee for B.Com course at BHU Varanasi? Whether bank will finance to student belonging to poor family?

Sir i am belonging from very poor family i want to know the fee of b.com of BHU vanarasi including the B.com fee and hostle fee and whether the ban will finance poor family student?

5th May 2017, 11:02 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Total fee for B.Com course at BHU Varanasi? Whether bank will finance to student belonging to poor family?

The total fee to study B.com at BHU varansi is Rs. 9000. approx apart from this there are coaching expense, travelling expense, miscellaneous expense, etc. which will cost you maximum of Rs. 2 Lac. You can get education loan from the nationalized public bank without paying any processing charges. Loan amount under Rs. 4 lac does not required any security so yes, being a member of poor family you can get the education loan and you will also get the interest subsidy during your moratorium period.
13th June 2019, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Total fee for B.Com course at BHU Varanasi? Whether bank will finance to student belonging to poor family?

I want to know about annual expense for pursuing b.com honours from bhu including course fee hostel fee mess charge. I also want to know whether i can get educational lone.
3rd July 2019, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir, what is the bhu bcom total fee for sc category student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?