13th October 2017, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

What to do if cannot repay education loan due to Articleship?

Sir, I was taken education loan from SBI to study Engineering course and have completed now but currently passed CA IPCC and looking for Articleship so, can not pay the amount of loan. What should I do now?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  2. Details about getting education loan and repaying it back?
  3. How to get subsidy against an Education Loan? -- [New]
  4. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in USA after completing MS?
  5. What will happen if I could not pay on time the installment of an education loan which was taken against the house property?
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  7. How can I repay Loan amount if get job in USA after completion of MS?
  8. What to do if course is not completed due to backlog before repayment period of education loan?
  9. How can I repay Loan amount after getting job in France through MS course?
  10. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  11. Can I repay the amount of education loan on installment basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should I do if am not able to repay the education loan interest during study period? How can I buy some more time to pay the interest later?
  13. How to repay education loan of Canara Bank before completion of course?
  14. Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management? How to repay after completion of this course?
  15. How to apply to get an education loan from Union Bank of India? Maximum time allowed to repay the loan?
  16. Can I get an education loan to study MBA in London? Maximum time allowed to repay the loan?
  17. Whether the Bank will repay Education Loan during the course period of M.Tech?
  18. Can I repay the amount of loan at any SBI branch of Delhi if was taken from SBI, Manimajra (Chandigarh)? -- [Most Discussed]
13th April 2018, 05:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do if cannot repay education loan due to Articleship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I was taken education loan from SBI to study Engineering course and have completed now but currently passed CA IPCC and looking for Articleship so, can not pay the amount of loan. What should I do now?

The candidate can contact the bank branch and request them for an extension to repay an education loan. The candidate can find some part time jobs and start to repay the education loan. If the candidate does not repay the education loan, then his/her credit score will be spoiled and he/she may face collection executives from the collection agencies on his doorstep. The candidate has to find a way to start repaying the education loan EMIs. Banks usually take collateral for an education loan of over Rs 7.5 Lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?