25th September 2016, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

What kind of security is demanded under Bank of India Education Loan scheme for B.Sc(Nautical Science) course?

I am Ganesh Pawar and I am interested in doing B.Sc in Nautical Science from SAMS Marine Institute. I just want to know if I apply for Education Loan from Bank of India then what kind of security they will demand?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of security is demanded under South Indian Bank Education Loan scheme?
  2. What kind of security is demanded under Education Loan scheme of Bank of Maharashtra?
  3. What kind of security is demanded under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course? Is concession available in Interest rates for BC-B girl? -- [New]
  4. Security deposit required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur?
  5. What kind of tangible assets can be kept as a security under Education Loan scheme of Oriental Bank of Commerce?
  6. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Details of security deposit under Education Loan scheme of Corporation Bank?
  8. Moratorium period of Federal Bank Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course?
  9. Clarification of “Co-obligations of parents” under UCO Bank Education Loan scheme
  10. Penalties under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  11. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  12. Expenses covered under Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme?
  13. What is Pre-Payment Penalty in a Bank Education Loan scheme?
  14. Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  15. What amount of Collateral Security is charged by Dhanlaxmi Bank under Education Loan scheme for Abroad studies?
  16. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  17. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
  18. How to apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank for B.Tech(Biotechnology) course? Benefits of IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?
27th September 2016, 02:03 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of security is demanded under Bank of India Education Loan scheme for B.Sc(Nautical Science) course?

The security demanded by the bank depends on the education loan amount which you are seeking. Collateral security is demanded for education loan above 7.5 lakhs. Usually, the security demands include :-

- Land
- Building/House
- Government Securities
- NSCs/KVP/LIP
- Public Sector Bonds
- Bank Term Deposits
- Vehicle
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?