3rd July 2017, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage of loan amount we can get for doing MBBS in India?

How much percentage of loan will be provide to MBBS candidates for their studies in India? Because now all the private colleges increased their fees to 12.50 lakhs per year. So, out this how much they will provide as loan? If you can help me then I will chose a private college to fulfill my aim.

7th July 2017, 10:45 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage of loan amount we can get for doing MBBS in India?

The education loan is not offered by calculating the percentage of the fee structure of the course. The maximum education loan amount offered for studies in India is Rs.10 lakhs. You need to submit your admission letter, Income Proof, ID Proof, Address Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?