31st August 2017, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Process to apply for an education loan of 7 lakh at Union Bank of India? How do they give loan amount?

Sir, I want to do MBA course from private college so, it needs much amount. I am planing to apply for an education loan of 7 lakh at Union Bank of India. Please tell me what are the process for it? How do they give loan amount?

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum amount to get an Education Loan from Union Bank of India?
  2. How to apply to get an education loan from Union Bank of India? Maximum time allowed to repay the loan?
  3. Disbursement process of Education Loan amount in Bank of India?
  4. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  5. What to do for getting education loan of 15 lakh from Union Bank of India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Maximum amount sanctioned under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India? Maximum tenure of repayment?
  7. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  8. Chances to get an education loan without guarantor or co-applicant from an authorized banks? How much amount I can get?
  9. Chances to repay the education loan amount before completion of course? How much amount I can get as remittance?
  10. How much maximum education loan amount one can get from Bank of India for Abroad studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Compare the education loan schemes of government banks for the amount 6 lakh
  12. Documents required for an education loan of 10 lakh from Bank of India? How much I have to pay for it?
  13. Countable years of repayment against Loan amount of Rs. 7.75 Lacs in Union Bank of India?
  14. Is it necessary to have an account in Union Bank to apply for an Education Loan?
  15. Procedure to get extra amount as an education loan from SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Disbursement process of Education Loan in HDFC Bank? -- [New]
  17. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  18. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan from two banks simultaneously?
9th September 2017, 02:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to apply for an education loan of 7 lakh at Union Bank of India? How do they give loan amount?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to do MBA course from private college so, it needs much amount. I am planing to apply for an education loan of 7 lakh at Union Bank of India. Please tell me what are the process for it? How do they give loan amount?

Students can apply for education loan of 7 Lakhs at Union Bank of India through Vidya Lakshmi Portal. Government of India has launched Vidya Lakshmi Portal for students to access information and apply for education loans. Students can also contact Union Bank of India branch nearest to their permanent residence for applying education loans. Those students who are getting admission to graduation / post graduation / diploma courses from recognized colleges/universities are eligible to apply for the Union Bank of India education loan. For studies in India maximum of Rs 20 Lakhs is offered. Union Bank of India education loan website link is Click Here.
Education loan amount is disbursed directly to the institute or college. Loans can be availed in the subsequent years of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?