3rd July 2017, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get education loan for studying B.Tech after getting admission in JSS Noida through management quota?

Respected Sir/Mam, Am I eligible to get education loan for studying B.Tech after getting admission in JSS Noida through management quota? Can you please let me know the steps which I have to follow to apply for the loan? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study B.Tech through Management quota?
  2. Rules & conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study BTech?
  3. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  4. Securities required to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad to get admission under Management quota?
  5. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
  6. Can I get education loan if got admission through management quota?
  7. What kind of securities required to get Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for studying MBBS under management quota?
  8. Whether a candidate is eligible to get amount against accidental purpose in education loan granted by SBI?
  9. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for studying BSc(Dialysis Technology) course?
  10. Does banks provide education loan to BHM at IIPM?
  11. Whether Education Loan includes travelling expenses in case of study in Abroad?
  12. Do I stand a chance to get admission through management quota of Minority Medical colleges of Hyderabad? What about getting Education Loan?
  13. Is it possible to take education loan under management quota?
  14. Concession in HDFC Bank Education Loan Scheme for female candidates?
  15. How can I get Bank Education Loan to get admission in JSS Academy of Technical Education?
  16. Procedure to get full amount in education loan if got admission through management quota? Is it that we have to get the loan only in the banks allotted to us through the ration card?
  17. Possibility to get Bank Education Loan for studying BTech in a private college? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  18. Can I get Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad to study MBBS through management quota?
7th July 2017, 10:49 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get education loan for studying B.Tech after getting admission in JSS Noida through management quota?

Yes, you are eligible to get education loan for studying B.Tech after getting admission in JSS Noida through Management quota. Candidates who have secured admission in any course in a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. You need to submit the documents like Admission Letter, Income Proof, ID Proof, Address Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?