2nd August 2016, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

What are the scholarships that I can get if passed 10th with distinction in all subjects and got 92% marks?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th with distinction in all subjects and got 92% marks. What are the scholarship can I get to study 11th with Science?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I opt Science stream in 11th CBSE board if got 66% marks with distinction in three subjects of 10th RBSE board exam?
  2. Scholarships for 10th passed with more than 90% marks?
  3. Is it possible for me to get any scholarship after 10th to study abroad further?
  4. Is it possible for me to get any scholarship after 10th to study abroad further?
  5. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured more than 60% in 10th CBSE?
  6. Scholarships available for OBC candidates with above 80% marks in 10th UP Board?
  7. List of scholarships available for doing Ph.D in humanity?
  8. Can I get good Job in Electrical Companies in India having passed 10th and 12th class with Distinction and an aggregate of 59.73% in B.Tech with EEE?
  9. Will I get a good job after completing M.Tech with distinction?
  10. Scholarships available for a candidate who has completed 10th RBSE? Documents required to submit?
  11. List of scholarships available for a candidate who has secured above 90% in 10th WBBSE? Procedure to apply?
  12. List of scholarships for intermediate passed student with 96.7% marks
  13. List of scholarships which I can apply for after scoring 85% marks in higher secondary studies?
  14. Government scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 74% in 10th WBBSE?
  15. Is there any possibilities of getting scholarship after completion of 12th MP board with 71% marks?
  16. For which scholarship i can apply being a B.Sc. (Honours) graduates?
  17. What are the scholarships available for students who have obtained 90% marks in 10th class?
  18. Which subjects should I take after 10th to become a lawyer? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
18th June 2017, 01:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the scholarships that I can get if passed 10th with distinction in all subjects and got 92% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have passed 10th with distinction in all subjects and got 92% marks. What are the scholarship can I get to study 11th with Science?

You can apply for various scholarships after completion of 10th with 92% marks. You have to apply for a scholarship either online or offline as per the requirement. Scholarships are offered to students on the basis of academic performance and family income. Some scholarships are offered based on marks scored in the examination conducted by the institution. List of scholarships available for you is given below;

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website

IIFCT Scholarship - Official Website

J M Sethia Charitable Trust - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

National Talent Scholarship Award Examination (NTSAE) - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?