12th February 2018, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Are we eligible to get loan for doing graduation course from LPU University?

Are we eligible to get the loan for doing graduation course from LPU University? Can I apply from the college itself or I need to apply separately? Can you please provide me with the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

17th February 2018, 12:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are we eligible to get loan for doing graduation course from LPU University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Are we eligible to get the loan for doing graduation course from LPU University? Can I apply from the college itself or I need to apply separately? Can you please provide me with the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Yes, students who have joined in Lovely Professional University (LPU) for studying graduation course are eligible to apply for education loans. The LPU has set up an education loan assistance cell to help students to get education loans from banks. Students can contact the loan assistance cell in LPU for getting education loan. There are banks like State Bank of India, PNB, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Karur Vysya Bank and ICICI Bank branches also in the LPU campus itself. LPU loan assistance cell website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?