2nd August 2015, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Will i get scholarship for pursuing M.Pharma from an UGC recognized university?

Will i get scholarship for pursuing M.Pharma from an UGC recognized university?

3rd August 2015, 09:56 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will i get scholarship for pursuing M.Pharma from an UGC recognized university?

Hello Friend..

Scholarship will be given to only those candidates who got admission through GPAT score and whose institute is listed in AICTE website..

**If you possess the above two criteria then you will get the stipend after filling a form in AICTE website..

**First of all you have to check your university in AICTE website or through the institute id pdf.. If your university is listed in pdf.. then you will get the stipend..

All the Best...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Institute_List.pdf(5.96 MB, 4 views)
3rd August 2015, 10:59 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will i get scholarship for pursuing M.Pharma from an UGC recognized university?

The candidate's who have qualified in GPAT are eligible to pursue M.Pharmacy course.

The GPAT qualified candidate's can avail stipend if they are secured admission in any of the approved and recognized college under AICTE through counseling process.

The UGC also offers PG scholarship for all graduates in relevant stream and secured admission at post graduate level in any of the recognized college.

The candidate can apply at http://www.ugc.ac.in/pgsprof/registration.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?