3rd May 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is a final year B.Com student eligible for ICWA exam? Date of registration for taking admission?

i am in final year BBA. when i should register the ICWA & what are the criteria for ICWA ?
please kindly give me information.

send to me.....on
e-mail: prafulporiya.1442gmail.com
19th July 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is a final year B.Com student eligible for ICWA exam? Date of registration for taking admission?

i am complited mcom& dtl.

i am taking new registretion .
pliz inform to me last date of registretion.
pliz...
21st August 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

i am in final year. can i apply for intermidiate course in icwai.
9th October 2012, 05:45 PM
RAHUL K0

you can register for ICWAI December-2011 exam for Intermediate Level.The last date to apply for December exam would be 10th October.The last date to apply for June exam would be 10th April.Visit the ICWAI website for further information.-www.icwai.org
17th July 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Iam registered icwa inter but i have arrear in last sem. Now i can eligible to write exam in december?
6th August 2014, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I am fifth semester bcom student,can i register provisionally for icwai inter june 2015 exame??
14th November 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

im in my last semester of an under graduate course. Can i apply for ICWA intermediate after april 2014? Do i have to write the entrance or can i directly apply for intermediate?
16th August 2016, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello this is pooja.....i jst want to know that m giving my last sem xam of b.com, and my result will be declared till last of june 2011. so is it possible for me to get registered for dec. 2011 intermediate stage first exam?? as i heard that the last date of registration is 5th of june....!!!!
yes you can Do provisional registration after getting satisfactory result you can eligible to get converted from Provisional to Regular status for appearing Dec Exam.
15th October 2017, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

I couldn't fill up my CMA foundation exam form before 10 Oct...I have register myself for DEC 2017 ..will they allow me to fill the form with late fees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?