30th November 2011, 11:53 PM

Default Re: Basic salary after completing Merchant Navy GP rating course in India and from Abroad?

best institute where we can get 100% placement ?
3rd December 2011, 07:00 PM

Default Re: Basic salary after completing Merchant Navy GP rating course in India and from Abroad?

dear sir.
mai marchant navy join karna chahta hu. Lekin muze samaj nahi aa raha ki mai indian cdc nikalu ya fir librarian cdc nikalu.. Pls mujhe thoda guide kijiye... [email protected] thanx.....
13th December 2011, 12:00 PM

hello sir , how can i get more selary ofter doing gp reting course
20th December 2011, 05:50 PM

I am persuing my mca a.d i want to do marine engg. Then what is the course duration and i have pcm in 10th class
how to join the marchant navy please replay
31st December 2011, 11:05 PM

I want to know what will be the basic first salary after completing merchant navy g.p. rating course in india and in foreign?

Right Now , i.e in DEC 2011 the salary of gp rating fresher is Rs 8000.0 in costal vessel and $250 in foregin going, and he can get maximum of $1200 when he have experince of about 10-15 yrs, and in between he will get about $550 i.e with experience of about 2 years to 8 years .
Right now their is NO job opening and it will not be there for next 2-3 years market is over crowded with G.P Rating ,so it better not to go for it.All the promises by Institutes and Agents are fake for job so beware..... All the best for future
5th January 2012, 10:06 PM

sir, i have passed gp rating course in nov.2011, i want to join a ship,please tell me a best shipping co. & what is the basic salary.
my e-mail id is ([email protected])
16th January 2012, 06:23 PM

i have passed 10th ssc and i want to join merchant navy?what should i do?
25th January 2012, 12:31 PM
rajnish_naresh

In the present scenario shipping companies are facing huge shortage of trained professionals.

So its very good idea to join merchant navy. because we all know that merchant navy officers are heavily paid($1500-$2000).
salaries of merchant navy officials are TAX FREE as well.

There are many courses u can take admissions
1.BSc Nautical Science
2.B.Tech Marine Engineering
3.B.Tech Naval Architecture
4.Diploma Nautical Science
5.G.P. rating

For further information (feel free to contact me)

Er.Rajnish
Uniglobe Shipping Services
12th February 2012, 11:41 AM

Heloo sir my name is rana hitesh. i have completed my gp rating course and i want to join in foreign ship.so i want a shipping agent to join in ship.where did i get it

Thish E-mail id [email protected]
25th February 2012, 09:11 PM

i want to know that i passed 12th with commerce side,can i join m.navy
26th February 2012, 09:38 PM

i am priya ramjan from diploma in mechanical @ i want to know that what is the proces to join the nevy. kindly mail on [email protected]
2nd March 2012, 01:51 PM

I am completing my 10th 12th and ITI . how can i join merchant navy ?
4th March 2012, 11:14 AM

I have indian cdc.i have complete g p rating course.plz cal me for any job.i have experience 6 month.agar ap placement kara sakte ho to plz cal me.thanx
4th March 2012, 02:49 PM
Dexter_Morgan

Hi.

In Merchant navy field you have two streams:
Marine
Nautical

Eligibility:

Both unmarried male and female candidates are eligible. You should not be more than 20 years.
If you are SC/ST you have a relaxation of age by 5 years.

Qualifications:

You should be a 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized board.
Subjects should be mathematics and physics.

Good luck!
26th March 2012, 12:37 AM

Hello sir can you please tell me how much salery will get for tr wiper in forg ship
31st March 2012, 11:07 PM
poole

It is a good option to have a career in the navy. There are many ways to enter in to merchant Navy for candidates from different background. As you are have B.Tech you need to undergo a 1 year pre-sea training course. Candidates can pursue a career as an officer ranking and in the Nautical. Pre sea course are offered in different government as well as private training institution. This institution is under the control of ministry of shipping. The advertisement for admission to these pre-sea training courses will be published in different news papers. Candidates need to qualify in the entrance exam. Candidates must also pass the physical fitness test. After the pre-sea training, candidates will be recruited by government or private companies in India or abroad as well.
1st April 2012, 12:21 PM

tell me some thing about gp rating and can i join this course after 10th and after that can i apply for any higher post with further study and which are govt approved institute....my email id [email protected]
23rd April 2012, 03:37 PM

hello sir iam saurav from bihar & i am asking a few question how to join MC pls ans ples details
9th May 2012, 12:06 PM

if u any probluem&confisuion for ur gp rating course& how to joining in the ship plz contact me [email protected]
12th May 2012, 04:02 PM

sir i am ravi kumar from bihar i compleat gp course and i want to join ship. so please sajestr me who is good costal or forein my id is [email protected]
18th June 2012, 11:33 AM

sir i am mohamed fazil from tamil nadu i completat gp rating course and i want to join ship.so plz any idiya contact me [email protected]
30th June 2012, 10:06 AM

hello,sir i m gurpreet i want to do gp rating course .my age 23 years plz reply can i do it
16th July 2012, 01:05 PM

hello, sir i m rahul rana nd i just completed my training for gp ratting.how i get the relliable agent.
24th August 2012, 03:50 PM

what is the life ahead in merchant navy. i am planning to join MV by giving CET exam. i have short sightedness of -2 power. this will create any problem?
21st October 2012, 09:05 AM

sir i am premkumar sir i finished my degree in naval architect but now im an unemploy sir im searching for job sir .sir can i study gprating r merchant nvy sir i dnt know wat to do sir kindly give me some idea sir how can i develop my career either in naval architect r if i finish this course means it will help for my career sir im really struggling now sir kindly give me some idea sir to devel0p my career this my numbr 91 9524832293
21st November 2012, 02:40 AM

I have done B.Tech in biotech can i apply for deck cadet course.My p.c.m. percentage is 50 %.

31st January 2013, 10:59 PM

hello sir my name is abhishek singh and i am from kolkata
i want to join marchant navy as if it relies like an adventure to the sea and the salaries given is also TAX FREE
Please help me by contacting me in this number- 9748581804
15th February 2013, 12:08 AM

what is basic salary after completing gp rating coures
27th February 2013, 05:51 PM

Sir , i got 78% mark in 10 2 with pcm how can i join m. Navy?
18th March 2013, 12:29 PM

now a days gp rating course has be coming no value many of the students are jobless if u want a job in merchant navy u do diploma in nautical science or b-tech courses
20th March 2013, 07:29 PM

I am apear 12th exams with commers
I want to join the marchand nevi
what fildes are avilebal for me
28th April 2013, 09:49 AM

i got 52% marks in 10, how i can join gp rating course?.plz tell me,my email id [email protected]
15th May 2013, 10:05 PM

me g.p. Ratting course karneke bad lag lag nowkri milega ya nehi milega mereko E-mail kar dena. . Mera E-mail id hai sinmay [email protected]
6th June 2013, 02:57 PM

Can I join merchant navy 10th passed with 72%
10th June 2013, 06:55 AM

i finished 10th std wit 46 percentage, shal i study gp rating? Its valuable or not? Plz guide me. Am praveen frm tamilnadu, my num is 919677790582, my email id is [email protected]
22nd June 2013, 03:33 PM

Respected sir
what is actull work on ship we hav to do after completing gp rating ?
wt is minimum n maximum salary in this line?
25th June 2013, 12:58 PM

i took admission in gp rating course. this course is valuable or not,please rply me.my email id is [email protected]
26th June 2013, 01:27 PM

Sir, i am know want to g.p. Ratting and in physical matters.
22nd August 2013, 10:52 PM

Smile Re: Basic salary after completing Merchant Navy GP rating course in India and from Abroad?

I want to know what will be the basic first salary after completing merchant navy g.p. rating course in india and in foreign?
Fee is approx 2.2 lakhs
Basic sal trainee os around 300 to 400 dollars
Age 17.5 to 21
18th October 2013, 10:45 PM

Hiii sar i want job and iam doing course in gp and plz plz say me how much salary you will give me your faithfully
3rd December 2013, 09:33 PM

sir. i jst going to complete my Gp. rating. course.. nd after dt cn u tel me. is der any vaccancies. for dis post.. as wel as wat is starting salary. i can get?? plsss reply me ssoon
26th February 2014, 06:22 PM

Sir I want to know that my present age is 25 and will be getting 26 by this year November can I apply for GP rating or for Cadet training.
12th March 2014, 04:45 PM

sir i am qualified 12class with 84% in (PCM) and i want to know about merchant navy and how can i apply and join
16th April 2014, 09:32 PM

sir,I am 12th pass and I have one year diploma in fireman wiht six month exp.in firefighting so I am join marchant navy.plz reply sir
thanku
mob.9636927782
29th April 2014, 10:22 AM

I am complete my gp rating pre sea training but I don't have job please tell me some ideas
16th May 2014, 04:51 PM

if you are ready to start from real ground can contact we are one of TUG owning company in India the largest [email protected]
11th June 2014, 01:35 AM

Dear sir plz tell me i got 62% in 10th class and 50% in 12th class with pcm can i join merchant navy my email id is ([email protected])
31st July 2014, 07:14 PM

Sir i think be become a merchant navy how become to get it and want to know about ....
10th August 2014, 02:08 PM

Sir i am passed 10 nth with 69 % but i am failed in 12 th std so i want to study marine cource its possible or not
11th August 2014, 12:31 PM

I wanna do work in go rating plz give me some suggestion
my email id [email protected]