23rd June 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

List of Government colleges offering Merchant Navy GP Rating course in India?

Sir,
I am interested in Merchant Navy GP Rating course. Can you please send me the Government colleges list anywhere in India asap?

Related Questions:
  1. Government institutes for merchant navy for GP Rating post?
  2. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  4. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  5. List of colleges offering the GME course in Merchant Navy?
  6. List of government merchant navy collages in Mumbai? What is meant by G.G rating
  7. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring mroe than 50% in PCM and more than 60% in English? List of merchant navy institutes?
  8. How much will be the basic salary after completing merchant navy GP rating course in India and Abroad?
  9. Syllabus for GP rating in Merchant Navy?
  10. Can I join GP rating merchant navy course after passing 10th with 43%?
  11. List of sponsorship offering merchant navy institutes in India?
  12. Basic salary after completing Merchant Navy GP rating course in India and from Abroad?
  13. List of government colleges for merchant navy?
  14. Which Merchant Navy companies approve NIOS board? List of private merchant navy colleges in India?
  15. Admission procedure in any Government college for Merchant Navy course? -- [New]
  16. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  17. Salary after 6 months Pre-Sea rating in General purpose rating? Will I job be permanent?
  18. What is the salary in merchant navy after completion of GP Rating?
24th June 2016, 02:11 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government colleges offering Merchant Navy GP Rating course in India?

Government colleges providing Marine Engineering course :

1. T.S.Chanakya college
Address : Plam Beach Road, Karave Village, Sector 34, Nerul Navy Mumbai-400706
Ph.no : 022 2770 3876.

2. Marine Engineering And Research Institute
Address : P-19 Taratala Road, Kolkata West Bengal-700088.
Ph.no : 033 2401 4675

3. College of Maritime Studies and Research
Address : 48/16a, Near Swiss Park, Tollygunge, Kolkata, West Bengal-700033.
Ph.no : 098317 21142

4. Anglo Eastern Maritime Training Center :
Address : A, Dayanand Colony, Lajapat Nagar 4,New Delhi, Delhi-110024.
Ph.No : 011 2642 6801
24th June 2016, 04:56 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government colleges offering Merchant Navy GP Rating course in India?

List of Government colleges offering Merchant Navy GP rating course in India:-

There are the best government institutes for Merchant Navy

T.S. Chanakya in Mumbai

T.S .Jawahar in Mumbai

T.S. Rahaman in NIPM, Chennai

Lal Bahadur Shastri college of Advanced Maritime Studies and Research
Mumbai
25th June 2016, 12:32 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

List of Government Colleges offering Merchant Navy GP Rating course in India:-

Training Ship Chanakya, Navi Mumbai
Address: Palm Beach Rd, Sector 34, Nerul, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra

Marine Engineering & Reaserch Istitute(Meri),
Address: Tank Rd, Sewri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400033 ‎
Phone: 022 2372 5987

Lal Bahadur Shahstri College Of Advanced Maritime Studies And Research , Mumbai
Address: Haji Bandar Rd, Sewri, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400033 ‎
Phone: 022 2370 4426
28th May 2017, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/ Madam, I have a small query regarding the admission for the course of GENERAL PURPOSE DECK/ENGINE RATING (GP RATING) - 6 Months , actually my brother wants to join this course in your college but the problem is he secured 36% in English ( Class X) so i was just trying to know is there any possibility wherein he can get admission . Although he have done schooling from DON BOSCO Hr.SECONDARY SCHOOL , SAIHA ( MIZORAM) from kindergarten to matriculation *and there is no problem related to language as it was a English medium school.

At the last i would like to request and also reek a reply from your side as soon as possible.

Thanking you
25th June 2017, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/ Madam, I have a small query regarding the admission for the course of GENERAL PURPOSE DECK/ENGINE RATING (GP RATING) - 6 Months , actually my brother wants to join this course in your college but the problem is he secured 36% in English ( Class X) so i was just trying to know is there any possibility wherein he can get admission . Although he have done schooling from DON BOSCO Hr.SECONDARY SCHOOL , SAIHA ( MIZORAM) from kindergarten to matriculation *and there is no problem related to language as it was a English medium school.

At the last i would like to request and also reek a reply from your side as soon as possible.

Thanking you
3rd September 2017, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done the 12 and want to do GP course tell me the government academy and its requirements and test to join the academy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?