14th November 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of RTO exam? Date of exam and procedure to apply for it? Syllabus and reference books for the exam?

please give information about RTO
20th November 2011, 12:57 AM
azharupsc

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of RTO exam? Date of exam and procedure to apply for it? Syllabus and reference books for the exam?

hello sir/mem , i hav done my B.E in Electronics and communication , wheathr i m eligible to write RTO exam ???????????
kindly reply
27th November 2011, 11:56 AM

rto exam eligibility criteria ,how to apply & when the exam date plz send me as well as syllabus and refference book.
10th December 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

i am first class graduate, i want to apply for RTO exam can i apply if can then what is the procedure where can i get the whole information please let me know([email protected])
25th December 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for the post of rto
26th December 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Eligibility criteria of RTO exam? Date of exam and procedure to apply for it? Syllabus and reference books for the exam?

i have completed my diploma in mechanical.i want to make a career in rto.
can u please send me the eligibility criteria and the syllabus?
this is my email id - [email protected].
please do mail me..

your's faithfully.
13th January 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my Diploma in mech engg. & i wanted to be a rto officer ,can i give the exam? & i also having 1 year experience from automobile field.
15th January 2012, 08:29 PM
abhisek.sonu

RTO examinations are generally conducted by public service commission of each state of India.
the different RTO posts are

1.RTO Examination Judicial service post eligibility criteria

2.RTO examination clerkship post eligibility criteria

3.RTO examination sub assistant engineer

ELIGIBILITY

RTO Examination Judicial service post eligibility criteria

1.age 23 year old and should be below 34 years.

2. degree in law from any standard or recognized university
3. should be capable to read, write and speak particular state’s language.

RTO examination clerkship post eligibility criteria

1. should have completed an educational qualification Secondary education or equivalent from the respective state board.
2.The age should be between 18 years old and should not cross 37 year old.

RTO examination sub assistant engineer eligibility criteria

1.applicant should have a degree in engineering like in civil, mechanical or in electrical.

2.The age of the entrant should not cross 32years.
24th January 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

i am a B.E mechanical engineering passed out person of age 21 from maharashtra and i want to know the syllbus, eligibility criteria,and the procedure how to apply for RTO exam
30th January 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

iam from BTECH IT want to appear RTO exam whats the syllabus for the exam and when the exam was conducted??
plz send info to [email protected]
31st January 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in automobile engineering . I want to know the procedure to apply rto inspector post
1st February 2012, 12:50 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,

There is various Eligibility Criteria For various post:

There are 3 Posts related to RTO

1.>RTO judicial service post

2.>RTO clerkship post

3.>RTO sub assistant engineer post

Eligibility criteria for Various Post:-

For Judicial service post:

Citizenship:-

You must be an Indian.

Educational Qualification:-

You Should be graduate in law from any recognized university

Age Factor:-

Your Age should be in between 23 years to maximum 33 years.

For Clerkship post:

You must be an Indian.

You Should be SSC (10+2) passed or equivalent from any recognized university

Your Age should be in between 18 years to maximum 37 years.

For Sub assistant engineer:

You must be an Indian.

You Should be should be graduate in engineering like in civil, mechanical or in electrical from any recognized university

Your Age should be bellow of 32 years.

RTO EXAMINATION SYLLABUS:

Basically the examination Consist of

1.>English

2.>General studies 1

3.>General studies 2

For more details visit:-www.upsc.gov.in
22nd February 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for RTO exm & date of examination
25th February 2012, 09:11 AM
michael_scofield

CDS Exams Eligiblity -

For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy- Degree of a recognised University

For Indian Naval Academy - Degree in Engineering.

For Air Force Academy - Degree of Recognized University With Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level Or Bachelor of Engineering.

So, After Completing Your B.com, You Are Eligible To Apply for CDS Exams. So, Please Complete Your Degree First Only Then You Are Eligible.

Age Eligiblity -

For IMA - Unmarried male candidates between 19-24 years Are Eligible

For Naval Academy - Unmarried male candidates between 19-22 years Are Eligible

For Air Force Academy- Unmarried male candidates between 19-23 Year Are Eligible

For Officers Training Academy- Male candidates Married or Unmarried between 19-25 years Are Eligible.

15th August 2011 09:32 PM
25th February 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

sir, i m mechanical engg. i want to become a R.T.O.SO Please give a guideline.and also tell me procedure of exam .my mail is([email protected]) thank you.!!!!!!!!
27th February 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria of RTO exam? Date of exam and procedure to apply for it? Syllabus and reference books for the exam. my email id is-: [email protected]
24th March 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

i am BE mechanical , & i want to become rto.i want to apply for R.T.O exam.plz send me details of criteria,syllabus of R.T.O exam,exm date???..i am 22 yr old can i appear for this exam ???
28th March 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

rto exam eligibility criteria ,how to apply & when the exam date plz send me as well as syllabus and refference book. My email Id is [email protected]
26th April 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of rto inspector exam?&what is its eligeability criteria
5th May 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

i complete diploma in electronics & telecommnication, can i eligible for RTO exam?
5th May 2012, 11:15 AM
sagar.chitare

I coplete my diploma in electronics & telecommnication. I want to give a RTO exam. can I eligible for this?
25th May 2012, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED Bsc. in physics.I want to apply for RTO exam. plz send detail criteria and advertisement to me. my gmail id is [email protected]
10th June 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I finish my degree in mechanical enginnering and i want to know the syllabus,eligibility criterion,date of the exam,procedure and book for the study my mail id is<[email protected]>please mail me regardig to these information
19th June 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

please give me proper website for Eton exam details. and required document except for Eton exam
21st June 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I have completed my Diploma in mechanical engg.& 2 years industrial exp. so i need detail about RTO EXAM ,Date of exam and procedure to apply for it? Syllabus and reference books for the exam? My emil id ([email protected])
22nd June 2012, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Which book i refer for RTOexam plz tell me ?
24th June 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

i have completed btech (agri engg) and can we agri engg can appear this examinations
27th June 2012, 03:53 PM
nishant chavan

i m last yr student of mechanical engineering ...when i can apply for rto exam???
30th June 2012, 02:14 PM
de116

Eligibility criteria for Various Post:-

For Judicial service post:

You must be an Indian.

You Should be graduate in law from any recognized university

Your Age should be in between 23 years to maximum 33 years.

For Clerkship post:

You must be an Indian.

You Should be SSC (10+2) passed or equivalent from any recognized university

Your Age should be in between 18 years to maximum 37 years.

For Sub assistant engineer:

You must be an Indian.

You Should be should be graduate in engineering like in civil, mechanical or in electrical from any recognized university

Your Age should be bellow of 32 years.

RTO EXAMINATION SYLLABUS:

Basically the examination Consist of

1.>English

2.>General studies 1

3.>General studies 2

For more details visit:-www.upsc.gov.in
3rd July 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

when will be the exam of rto exam
24th July 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria of RTO exam? Date of exam and procedure to apply for it? Syllabus and reference books for the exam?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/eligibility-criteria-rto-exam-date-exam-procedure-apply-syllabus-reference-books-exam-104941.html#ixzz21YBVWJjn
25th July 2012, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about exam date n syllabus for assi. engg. post class 3 in 2012 and refrnce books details for that syllabus...plz rply on my id:[email protected]
29th July 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO APPLY RTO EXAM IF I COMPLETED GRADUATION IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING ? SYLLABUS FOR THE EXAM ? REFERENCE BOOKS RELATED TO THE EXAM? EXAM DATE FOR THE YEAR 2013 & INFORMATION OF APPLICATION FORM FOR THE RESPECTIVE.
8th August 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

automobile engineers can apply for this exam
29th October 2012, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

I want to know about physical criteria for RTO exam.
1st November 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BE ...I have to apply for RTO exam ........so plz send the detail when the exam .......and how to apply for exam....
and where we get application form ...send detail to my id [email protected]
7th November 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I am a mechanical Diploma holder and at present serving in the army Corps eme. can I apper to rto exam and give me details about the rto test and its criteria. at resent iI am 39 yrs old and advise me about tro exam how can apply the test to rto
2nd December 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

i am Vaibhav More, i am student of be mech. I want to prepare for rto exam for maharashtra. Plz give details about how to apply? Where to apply? How maney papers i have to give? My cell no is 9850790996 & my email id is [email protected]
8th December 2012, 09:58 PM
chet.sh

Sir i have completed BE in IT.
So do you have any position in RTO? and can i apply for RTO officer?
Plz reply me....
22nd January 2013, 08:46 AM
RAMA JADHAV

Post Re: Eligibility criteria of RTO exam? Date of exam and procedure to apply for it? Syllabus and reference books for the exam?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;468124]rto exam eligibility criteria ,how to apply & when the exam date plz send me as well as syllabus and refference book. My email Id is [email protected]
6th May 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

sir mne abi deploma complit kiya kya m rto ke liye apply kr skta hu ?
15th June 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

plz tel me d syllabus for rto i wnt 2 prepare my email id s [email protected]
16th June 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

I have comleted BA , i am 47 year old serving junior commission officer of indian army, likley my retairement date is september 2014.can i able to attend the KAS primilary exam of this year
5th July 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

when will exam of RTO?
21st July 2013, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

i have completed BE mechanical engineering
pls tell me how to apply RDO exam and reference book and exam date my mail id [email protected]
26th July 2013, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

how many year's industrial experience in diploma mechanical for RTO exam
10th September 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

what is syllabus for sub assistent engg.&the reference book for it. For completing degree in mech. Engg. Please send on email [email protected]
11th September 2013, 12:28 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend..........

Regional Transport Officer (RTO) Exam is conducted by Public Service Commission.In Andhra Pradesh, The exam is conducted in the month of June-July.

The RTO examination is done for three post ::

1.Judicial service post
2.clerkship post
3.sub assistant engineer

Eligibility criteria ::

For Judicial Service post ::

You should be Indian citizen
You should have degree in law from recognized university
You should be between 23 year to 34 years.
You should be able to read, write and speak particular state’s language.

For Clerkship Post::

You should be a citizen of India.
You should have passed 10+2 from a recognized board .
You should be between 18 years to 37 year old.

For Sub Assistant Engineer::

You should be an Indian citizen.
You should be not more then 32 years .
The interested students should have got a 4 year degree in engineering in any one of the following streams ::

Civil
Mechanical
Electrical.

PREPARATION TOPICS FOR RTO EXAMINATION ARE :

1. General Studies.

2. English Language.

3. Optional Subjects.

Compulsory Subjects:

Marathi

English

General Studies – I

General Studies - II

Optional Subjects:

Computer Science

Mechanical Engineering.

all the best..............
9th October 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

i want full details
3rd December 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I completed dimploma in mech.and studying in t.e.mech(BE). please send me syllabus,procedure,salary for rto. my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?