4th April 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the scopes in Commerce and Science? Which is a better choice?

Commerce is hard or normal.what are the scopes for the commerce.does the oppurtunities in science more than commerce
5th May 2014, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the scopes in Commerce and Science? Which is a better choice?

i am recently give my 10th board examination and i am a average student but i want to take commerce and do banking what course i have do after 12 for going bankink line.
8th May 2014, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

i wanted to say that i am waiting for my results well i will inform about it but i say that by the time i go for science as i am a girl i will go for doctor but i know that i am a average student and say that now when i am in 10th and my views are that every year may be 50 lakh doctors are coming out by my time i dont think so i might be sucessfull because by that time many doctors will be available and there might not be any space for us unless we are experts or experienced well i am interested in experiment and trea
ting and opperation but i think science is hard i really need to set my goal so plzz help me should i go for science or commerce

thank you
23rd April 2015, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Àm very very confused plzz suggest me what to take medical or commerce as am very weak in chemistry and maths
27th April 2015, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

if some one has chosen science in 2 then can she change her stream without obstacles ,????if he want to suceed in commerce will this change cast a problem in process,????
9th February 2016, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I AM WEAK IN SCIENCE
Then you should prefer commerce or work soo hard that you can feel science as a hard subject
8th April 2016, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

What should i choose after 10.I am still confuse. commerce or science.I am a good in studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?