8th June 2011, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

In 11th should I concentrate on board exam or on IIT JEE preparation?

My family is asking me for joining coaching in 11 but i am afraid that it can board exam result.I have secure 80%mark in icse 10 examination.

4th August 2011, 05:21 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: In 11th should I concentrate on board exam or on IIT JEE preparation?

If you want to join IIT's then you should start preparing right now. But you have to make your mood. If you want to join some coaching then you have to work hard certainly. But if you do not want to join coaching right now and you are joining it only because your parents pressure then it will certainly affect your 10+2 board result.

But if you are preparing sincerely for IIT JEE then I think you can also take care of your 12th board exams by making a slight more effort towards your board studies. You keep on preparing for IIT JEE, your board studies will take care of themselves easily. There are many students who prepare for IIT JEE got selected in the exam and finally got above 90% marks in boards also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?