19th January 2010, 12:04 AM
Dawn

Should I concentrate on Boards or AIPMT one day before Maths Board Exam?

The AIPMT exam is one day before my maths board exam........on which should I concentrate: AIPMT or HS BOARD EXAM??????????????

11th March 2011, 11:54 AM
Dr. Torkadi R A

Default Re: Should I concentrate on Boards or AIPMT one day before Maths Board Exam?

Hi, first thing if you study basics then it is going to help you in all exams. As you have to face bord first so you study it 1st.
11th March 2011, 01:06 PM
sachin2places

Default Re: Should I concentrate on Boards or AIPMT one day before Maths Board Exam?

Hello..................I think you should concentrate on your board exams first of all because before running you must learn how to walk.Your boards marks are going to be useful for you in some other admission processes as well so it is better to score maximum in it.
ALL THE BEST
11th March 2011, 02:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

This is a difficult situation you are in as both are important for your career. There is no way you will be able to anyways learn new things one day before the exam. You need to be prepared for both well in advance. You should only try solving previous year paper one day paper. Also just revise some areas you are weak in, formulaes etc. So prepare for the exam you are appearing for one day before.
11th March 2011, 05:24 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

One day preparation can't help at all in any competitive examination at least
because question comes on fundamental concepts and you can only solve the
questions if you have prepared the topics very well. Also the extent of practicing
problems matters in the competitive examination.
So, all your studies one day before the examination don't helps much.

In board examination we need to remember many topics in detail to score well
otherwise a small point could be missed.
Therefore, your studies one day before the examination may help in the board
examinations.

So, in your case i would suggest you to study for board exam and not for AIPMT.
All you have studied earlier will be helping you in the AIPMT.
11th March 2011, 05:33 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Should I concentrate on Boards or AIPMT one day before Maths Board Exam?

your maths exam is very important because you can,t do anything in one day for AIPMT.That's why you should concentrate on your board exam .
if your preparation is good then you try for AIPMT revision.
best of luck in both exam.
11th March 2011, 05:44 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: Should I concentrate on Boards or AIPMT one day before Maths Board Exam?

AIPMT is not the Big issue as Higher Secondary Exam is your Turning Point if you take seriousness towards 12th Board and

if you clear it with Good marks then Only you are Eligible for writing Exam like AIIMS, AIPMT.

If you secure Less than 50% in PCB then you will not be Eligible for it.

But as you are asking about mathematics Do study this Also because You have taken both maths and Biology i think.

So your Mathematics level would be better thats why you have chosen your Stream with MBiPC. right !!

But Don't compromise your self because if you score Good in Mathematics then you can change your Stream too. like

if you are not get selected in Medicals and interested in Engineering then you can Go for it but if and only if when you score Good marks like at-least 50% marks.

Good luck. Don't divert your Mind towards AIPMT this year. Do study this board exam biology subject Sincerely,

Hopefully if you Get good(Easy for you) paper in AIPMT then your Preparations from Biology this year gets boon for you.

so Don't forget to do Hard work....
11th March 2011, 06:00 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

You have very little time left , best would be revise solved example given in book and proofs.
11th March 2011, 06:32 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
The AIPMT exam is one day before my maths board exam........on which should I concentrate: AIPMT or HS BOARD EXAM??????????????
You should concentrate more on your HSC exam because appearing for AIPMT again is not bad but if you are not able to score good marks in HSC exam then surely it will create lots of problem for you.

So in case even if you are not able to score good marks in AIPMT & you are able to score good marks in 12th then you will easily get another chance to appear for AIPMT.

Also there are many other career alternatives there for AIPMT but this is not the case with HSC exam.

One more thing which i would like to tell is that you can divide your time & study.

I will suggest you to manage your time & dedicate some little amount of time to AIPMT too.
11th March 2011, 07:01 PM
mayank shekhar singh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
You should concentrate on your maths paper ,not on the AIPMT paper because
Board exam is one step to move up.
This will make your carear ,
So do hard work .
Best of luck
30th March 2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

i have six subjects in cbse 12 but i fear i am going to fail in maths and i giving all the pmt exams wll my maths marks count if i crack pmt exams ???
and do i have to give a compart even if i donot want to??
plssss help
22nd March 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

i am in tamilnadu, should i take cbse syllabus or tamil nadu state board syllabus for class 11 in order to get good ranking in aipmt
15th January 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

how i can get good marks in boards and aipmt both and also how cani cocentrate in my studies ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?