22nd March 2013, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Pilot training courses in INDIA & education for that?

Sir I won't a full process for become air line pilot after complete 10th plz give me details as soon as possible...

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 5 colleges for Pilot Training in India? What is the fee structure?
  2. Pilot training in India after B.Tech (IT)? Jobs as a Pilot?
  3. Best pilot training institute in India
  4. Am I eligible for Pilot training if done 12th from distance education?
  5. Is there any government pilot training school in India? What is the fee structure?
  6. Is it better to do Pilot training from India or abroad and cost of training?
  7. Which is the best Pilot Training centre in India?
  8. From where should I do Pilot Training course among India and Abroad? Total cost to do Pilot Training course in Abroad?
  9. Is it possible to apply for an Education Loan for Pilot Training course?
  10. Percentage to accomplish in intermediate for herculean pilot task? Physical qualities and courses to choose in intermediate?
  11. Better to go for Pilot training aftre B.tech in Aeronautical Engineering or after 12th class? Average cost of training in India and abroad?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  13. Can I become Pilot after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)? Best Pilot training institute in India? How much I have to pay for Training and License?
  14. Admission procedure for pilot training in India? -- [New]
  15. Which banks give education loan for commercial pilot training?
  16. Is it possible to do Aviation course after 10th? What is the duration of the course?
  17. How can I apply to get an Education Loan without rejection to do Pilot Training course?
  18. Securities against Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs for doing Commercial Pilot Training in USA?
24th March 2013, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

i have an average mark of 68% in 2. i have 70% in physics and 51% in maths. i am worried about getting an admission in a private firm. can any one help me?
10th July 2013, 06:49 PM
saurav011
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Pilot training courses in INDIA & education for that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhilkulkarni View Post
sir,i want to be commercial PILOT.any one can help me?
pls help me...
I want to knw everything about the PILOT trainning & license.
please help me...
Hello Akhil;
In India a number of private and govt. Commercial Pilot License School offering CPL Training in India. Please visit here to know all about related to Commercial Pilot, like; fee structure, course structure and other details.

Best regards :-)
9th March 2014, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, I am doing aeronautical engineering( 3rd year), I got 89% with physics 89, maths 89 and chemistry 88 in 12. can I become a pilot after completing my b-tech???
which is the best pilot training institute? and how much I have to pay for that institute???
11th March 2014, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Pilot training courses in INDIA & education for that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir, I am doing aeronautical engineering( 3rd year), I got 89% with physics 89, maths 89 and chemistry 88 in 12. can I become a pilot after completing my b-tech???
which is the best pilot training institute? and how much I have to pay for that institute???
You must contact with Chimes Aviation Academy for get better details over this. Please go to official website for contact with CAA officials.
30th October 2014, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir...i passed my 12 cls with 89% by p.c.m.i want to know everything about pilot training and fee structure.plz contact me.7500994058
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?