13th December 2010, 08:41 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: eligibility criteria karnataka cet

hello friend
yes u r absolutely eligible for karnataka cet
but as u r not the original people of karnataka then u r only eligible for the private institutes in karnataka cet

Related Questions:
24th December 2010, 06:50 PM
sara sheikh

hiiiii.......is it necessary to score above 80 or 90% in board exam to get a medical rank......??
30th December 2010, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

my son is studying in 12 th std in Goa and since birth he has studied in Goa. But our mother tongue is Kannada and I , his father is originally from Karnatak and did all my
education in Karnatak since birth.Please let me know, whether my son is eligible for Karnatak CET.
30th December 2010, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

what are the eligible criteria for appearing cet exams? what are the documents required to be submit along with application form?
31st December 2010, 11:42 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

yes friend, you are elligible.
for your assurance go through this link:
http://www.successcds.net/CET/Karnataka/Karnataka-CET-Eligibility.html

good luck........
16th January 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my 1st year degree course,i got 55% marks in pu in 2010, whether i am eligible to write kcet exams in 2011??
20th January 2011, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THE N.C.C KOTA
21st January 2011, 02:39 PM
mychandru024

should be resident of karnataka for the last 8 years and should have passed 12th with 60% aggregate in PCM.
28th January 2011, 06:19 AM
Unregistered

minimum no of yrs residence for domicile in karnataka
4th February 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

my son is appearing his 12th exam in a.p this year. his father studied in karnataka whether my son is eligilible to write kcet engineering entrance to b.e and b.techcourses
8th February 2011, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

i am studying 2 in Andhra Pradesh, am i eligible for writing Kcet.
28th February 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

I would like to know when giving ranking for engineering seats do you consider PCM PU score and CET score.
3rd March 2011, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

sir, im a student from andhra pradesh studying 2. am i eligible to write kcet??
4th March 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I am from andhra. please tell me that whethere i am eligible to write cet 2011 or not. please
11th March 2011, 12:33 PM
sachin palrecha

I have done my 12th in rajasthan. i am eligible to fill the form of karnatka cet if yes then form i can get the form.i live in rajasthan.
18th March 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

i am outsider of karnataka and also i am do not stude in karnataka what i will i do
26th March 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the income criteria to be eligible for a seat undernon creamy obc quota
for cet
27th March 2011, 01:53 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Hi,
according to site-
i think you will be eligible for the exam and will not be eligible for GOVERNMENT SEATS
so you can consult some private coaching classes for detailed information.....
for conformation you can also visit the following website....
Thank
all the best
30th March 2011, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

my parents are from Kerala and I am born and brought up in UP transferred to Bangalore studying in ICSE school from standard VIII. this year I have finished 10th and I want to join for Engineering after 2. Will I be elligible for CET?
What kind of coaching should I enrol in?
Ashisha
4th April 2011, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Neetha native of karnataka my mother tongue is telugu, but language was kannada in school and collage, but after marrage i have settled in A.P My education was done in bangalore upto degree. my son has studied in bangalore from Ist class to VII class, does my son has the eligibility to write kcet, if so what are documents to be produced at the time of kannada test as well during council
13th April 2011, 10:08 AM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

i think you will be eligible for the exam and will not be eligible for GOVERNMENT SEATS
13th April 2011, 07:28 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Hi friend,

I have attached you a document which says every thing about the

eligibility criteria required for karnataka CET exam.

Thank you
Attached Files
File Type: docx Karnataka CET 2011 Eligibility.docx(12.0 KB, 67 views)
14th April 2011, 09:59 PM
swati biswas

Quote:
Originally Posted by poonam k View Post
i am studying in 1st yr pu in karnataka.i will appear for kcet in 2011,i will complete 5yrs of education in karnataka then.my father is working in nationalised bank outside karnataka.am i eligible to appear for karnataka cet i 2011?pls reply.
There are many conditions which have to be looked upon.

You will have to refer the brouchure provided with the form for detail information.

As per my knowledge if you are domiciled to that state or your parent are domiciled to that state or you have studied in karnataka state for atleast 7 years then you will be treated as local otherwise you will be treated as non local.

Refer the official website for more details:
http://kea.kar.nic.in/
16th April 2011, 10:29 PM
vijaybhattoo07

30th April 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

i am studying 10std. now. from kg to 10th i studied in Maharashtra. but My mother completed her degree in Karnataka & my birth place is at karnataka. Is it i am eligible to appear karnataka CET exams???
10th May 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I have done my diploma in E and C... I have to do my engineering in evening college can you please help me regarding rules and regulations to take evening CET please reply,....
19th June 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

i am diploma student & i completed diploma & i studied in edutech nttf india pvt ltd now i want to write karanataka cet exam now sir plz reply now k na
26th June 2011, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

i heve read in times of india news paper on 18 page 5 ... that now all candidates who have aapeard for cet physics maths chemistry have become eligible for engineering this year ? i ve scored 35% in pcm can i get seat ?
27th June 2011, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

sir my brother is giving cet but he is not getting the ranking ...................why sir his cet no is HN 032 plz inform me sir ......................plz........
26th July 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

my daughter has appeared for cet 2011 and she has passed puc in supply 2011 examination . I want to know whether she is eligible for BE admissios this year it self
27th September 2011, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

sir my native place is andhra pradesh. i completed my diploma in andhra. sir please tell me i am eligible for kcet or not
30th September 2011, 08:33 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

ELIGIBILITY
Engineering /Technology courses, the applicant should have passed Karnataka 2nd PUC I 1 2th Std. Or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics
There is some marks relaxation FOR LOWER CATEGORY PEOPLE.
certain seats are there for other category from other states you can apply in that.
all the best
1st October 2011, 12:58 AM
coolsam.9

Hi dear,

Thanks
19th October 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

no body knows the things. All seems to be satta. Can anybody help me i am resident of karnataka, with domicile certificate being serving in paramilitary forces, my ward studing out side the state of Karnataka from his childhood. But me and my wife studed in karnataka. Can my child elibile for govt seat for MBBS to write KCET test 2012
30th October 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i am from maharashtra can i give kcet exam i am studying in 12
27th November 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

hai iam 1st year form AP can i write kcet
2nd December 2011, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Prior to my marriage I was in Karnataka, After Marriage I am in Madhya Pradesh.My daughter born in Karnataka & done her whole
education from Madhya Pradesh. How can she appear in Medical Entrance of Karnataka now.
4th December 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

sir pls help me my name is sunil 4m bangalore i got engnineer seat(lateral entery(diploma)) in tis year 2011-12 i addmitted for col also but i'm planing to rewrite cet again in next year my quesion is :i'm eligibil to take seat again or not pls help me sir n how to get original documents return back form col sir (8904153942) pls help me
7th January 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
I am studying 12th under Maharashtra state and earlier studies i hav completed from the same. My parents belongs to karnataka, now i would like to give karnatak CET am i eligible to giv k cet?
8th January 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have studied in Bangalore since Pre LKG but have been here on and off for more than 7 years in total as we had to shift to other locations. I have been here continuously studying here from 8th grade and will give my 12th boards this year. I also have my own house here in Bangalore and I would like to know if i am eligible for the CET Karnataka exam.
8th January 2012, 10:56 PM
amitchoudhary08

Quote:
Originally Posted by poonam k View Post
i am studying in 1st yr pu in karnataka.i will appear for kcet in 2011,i will complete 5yrs of education in karnataka then.my father is working in nationalised bank outside karnataka.am i eligible to appear for karnataka cet i 2011?pls reply.

DEAR,
yes you are eligible for that if you have domicile certificate but this is not so matter and you have passed the last exam from there than you can apply for it.

And if your father"s native place is karnataka, then it is easy to eligible

ALL THE BEST
with regards,
Amit Choudhary
9th January 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

pls sm one upload kptcls ec recuirment paper que pls ;pls ............
16th January 2012, 12:20 AM
joblesswork

no you will not be eligible for appearing in karnataka cet exams as mininimum 7 years academic qualification is required for appearing in karnataka cet exam and here you will complete 5 years of your academics in 2011.
31st January 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am born and studied in bangalore & Indian My son student of Indian school Muscat since ukg now he is in 12 std can he sit for entrance exam for medical/engineering college. can you guide me now he have to take an exam this year regards
S.M.A.Shaheed
1st February 2012, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Hi! My son is studying in class XII - CBSE in Karnataka. He completed his class X in Tamil Nadu and studying class XI & XII in
Karnataka CBSE sylabbus. Kindly clarify whether he is eligible to appear for Karnataka CET in 2012.
3rd February 2012, 06:07 PM
Ashwinkumar Hallikar

For Engineering/Technology Courses:

If you are keen on choosing Engineering / Technology as your future career, then for the purpose of appearing in the KCET examination, you must pass the Karnataka 2nd PUC / 12th Std. or equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Computer Science / Electronics / Biology as optional subjects with English as one of the languages of study and obtained a minimum of 45% of marks in aggregate in the optional subjects, irrespective of marks obtained in the Common Entrance Test.

For those candidates, who belong to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes, the minimum marks for eligibility purpose will be 40% in aggregate in the optional subjects and if you fail to secure this percentage of marks, then you are not eligible to appear in KCET entrance examination.

Aspirants for the KCET architecture course have to pass the Karnataka 2nd PUC / 12th Std. or equivalent exam. In that exam you must have with Mathematics as a compulsory optional subject among your subject combination and have to secure a minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate in all the subjects in the qualifying examination.

As an appearing candidate, you also have to compulsorily appear for NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) and get a minimum of 40% in it.

If you are the candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes, then the minimum marks for eligibility will be 45% in aggregate in all the subjects in the qualifying examination. If you secure 35% marks in NATA, then also you will be selected. For rest of the KCET Exam test points.

Eligibility For Medical/Dental Courses:

These eligibilities are required if any aspirants belongs from biology stream and preparaing for medical/dental courses through Karnataka Common Entrance Test. KCET eligibilities for medical/dental courses are as follows..

If you are interested to take admission in KCET first year of Medical/Dental courses, you have to pass the Karnataka 2nd PUC / 12th std or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects. It is also required that English must be there as one of the languages of study.
You have to obtain a minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate in the PCB group and should secure a minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate in PCB subjects in the Common Entrance Test (CET).
If the candidate belongs to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes, the minimum marks for eligibility requirement will be 40% for the KCET.
If you are interested to join in the Ayurveda / Homoeopathy / Unani / Naturopathy & Yoga courses then also you are required to fulfill the same criteria, mentioned above. Even the candidates belonging to Scheduled class, Scheduled tribe or any other backward class, then also he has to fulfill the same criteria, already been laid down.
For the purpose of taking admission to Medical / Dental / Ayurveda / Homoeopathy / Unani / Naturopathy & Yoga courses, the candidate must have completed the age of 17 years
3rd February 2012, 07:09 PM
Ashwinkumar Hallikar

you should be indian
6th February 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

i have studied till b.com, i have aggregate of 71%, am i eligible
1st March 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

what is eligibility criteria for engineering
10th March 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

myself and my wife studied Karnataka till graduation and now living in mumbai my daughter is now in 10th std CBSE syllabus (born in Karnataka state) may continue her 11th std in Mumbai and has plan to go to mangalore for 12th whether she is eligible to appear for CET karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?