3rd June 2017, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which university can I do both degree and IAS coaching?

I pass my 12 with 80% marks. And want to become a ias officer , which course i do as graduation which is also beneficial for ias like bsc or engineering sir please help me, i am very confused
16th December 2017, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir my son is now in plus one standard at Kendriya Vidyalam in Kadapa YSR Dist., After completion of his plus two, I am planning to join him in degree college IAS coaching is also attached or Law course along with IAS coaching. can you pls guide an efficient institution. pls shoot your reply to [email protected]

Victotr, Lec., in English,
Kadapa, YSR district.
8th January 2018, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am Yevnika Sen and now iam in class 12 (PCB) and wanna go to integrated college in either Jaipur or Delhi. Please sir suggest me some universities or colleges where I can get both bsc degree as well as IAS coaching.
Sir, I also want to know that if any entrance exam is also needed or my 12 board percentage.
30th March 2018, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am lavanya. I have completed my tenth class. I would like to join in a college where they provide inter,degree along with ias coaching. Suggest me where I can study as wish of me
15th April 2018, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,i am roshni ,completed my 12th with subjects maths and biology both, so which feild i should choose that i should easily clear my graduation and focus on upsc exam and suggest me for good colleges in vidarbha for IAS coaching
24th April 2018, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed 2nd year(MPC) . I want to become an ias officer. So, I am kindly requesting you sir please suggest some universities which offer coaching along with degree in Delhi
1st May 2018, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir, my daughter completed inter 2nd year with mpc She want to study degree with IAS coaching. Is it possible.If possible Where this opportunity
1st May 2018, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed intermediate in cec group I got 75% I want to become an issue officer please I want to know which college or university have ba with ias and how to get admission in them please reply me
22nd October 2018, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, myself Aruna boudh studying 2puc in christ college.my dream & life goal is to become an IAS officer. I don't want to waste my time by getting coaching after my degree so i want myself to boost up early by taking coaching along with my degree studies. Please, suggest me the institutions which provide me that facility.
30th October 2018, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my intermediate and I want to join best degree colleges with ias coaching in south India..which colleges are suitable???
5th December 2018, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir , my brother was studying 12th stended he needs to join IAS couching with BTECH (any branch)
In south India.pls suggest witch university r witch institute is better
11th March 2019, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th std. Student. I want to do degree along with IAS coaching pl. Suggest any college in Vadodara.
19th June 2019, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it better taking I as coaching after completing degree or doing itgrated course like degree ias course
18th September 2019, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is vennela my aim is to become an ias recently I have completed inter with 75 % am average student but I'll do hard work to become an ias officer so pls sir tell me which university is the best in Vijayawada for me I took CEC in inter
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?