27th August 2010, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Company secretary: eligibility? percentage criteria? entrance exams? when?

sir i have passed my btech in computer science from uptu university can i do cs easily or not or is this course suited science professional or not?

Related Questions:
27th August 2010, 10:14 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Company secretary: eligibility? percentage criteria? entrance exams? when?

dear friends,

for the cs course you must have 12th passed with 60% as a minimum qualification.

the form will be available in the month of the feb-march.

and the exam will be organized in the month of the august- September
1st September 2010, 05:39 AM
Unregistered

hi
can anyone tell me if i give cs executive exams in dec 2010 and pass when will i be eligible to give the final exams????????????????????
11th September 2010, 09:41 PM
shruti vasudeva

helo sir m doing my BBA final year frm JIMS n i want to persue cs pls let me knw wt is % required n whn will the forms b out...?? rep soon
thank u
12th September 2010, 04:07 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

Basically there are exams conducted twice in a year for CS in june and december it is a correspondace type course and all the study material is provided to you once you get enrolled in the programa fter payment of respective fees.
It is of three types and accordingly time period is required
For a 10+2 student he has to complte foundation course, executive and final
For graduate you have to clear only executive and final course whch also includes
training
For each course you have to appear for exam and clear it seperatly
14th September 2010, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

where the forms available for cs?
14th September 2010, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

where the forms available for cs?
17th September 2010, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

it would be helpful if the answers to the concerned questions would be dealt upfront. dont u think so?
19th September 2010, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

hi..
i am student of BCA IIIyear&its preparing.i am interested in cs, sir i want to take admission in cs(company secretary).so what is the procedure of admission in cs?
please help me sir!
21st September 2010, 02:21 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

There is no percentage criterian has been decided by ICSI. Institute of Company Secretaries of India, ICSI is a professional organization, which offers training to students aspiring for a course in Company Secretaryship.

Exam and Eligiblity :
After you complete Class 12, you can enroll for Company Secretaries course which consists of Foundation, Executive and Professional programs. You will also be required to attend field training for approximately 15 months, which can be undertaken after completing the Executive program.

You can enroll for the CS program any time in a year, the exams of which are held in June as well as December.
5th December 2010, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

i m doing b.b.a from distance and wants to do c.s but the problem is that i am in armed force and cant attend the practical so is there be any way to do c.s from correspondence.
5th December 2010, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

Please let me know the percentage of marks required to clear CS Executive Programme for those who having exemption in Company Accounts paper in Module I.Request to reply.
6th December 2010, 08:07 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahesh patil View Post
sir i want to take admission to the cs(company secretary)so what is the qualification it want? I am a B.Sc graduate studen, there is any percentage criteria to admission? there is any entrance exam for that of? when it is conducted? please help me!
dear friend company secretary course is available for any student who is 12th passed .he can take admission in foundation courses and after graduation you can take admission directly in executive courses. for more information please visit -http://www.icsi.edu.
i had attached the advertisement of company secretary. good luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf csss.pdf(516.0 KB, 57 views)
11th December 2010, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: Company secretary: eligibility? percentage criteria? entrance exams? when?

sir know
about that cs excutive course after graduation what % required for doing c.s course
tell me its urgent
23rd December 2010, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

hi this is md.imraj i want to know is there any entrance exam for taking admission in cs(executive level )course.
[email protected]
25th December 2010, 01:57 PM
kumarumesh458

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusum singal View Post
for this information you can visit www.icsi.edu. everything is given there.
sir i want to take admission to the cs(company secretary)so what is the qualification it want? I am a Pursuing B.Com student, there is any percentage criteria to admission? there is any entrance exam for that of? when it is conducted? please help me!
10th January 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have done my MBA , & i want to do Company Secretory course. so plz tell the me criteria for admission after MBA or courses you would offer me in CS & durations ? plz reply soon................
3rd February 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

what percentage to be required for B.Com(Hons) graduate student & syllabus of executive programe
8th February 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Is there any % requirement for Executive Programme of CS
25th February 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

how to i prepare cs exicutive both module preparaton?
i have done garduation with gujarati midum
5th March 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

hey i want 2 knw dat wat prcntg is rqrd 4 doing executive programme in c.s????
14th March 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

what are the subject for C.S.?
15th March 2011, 04:50 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,

ICSI ( Institute of Company Secretaries of India ) college offering Company Secretary Courses.

a. Foundation Course = Duration 08 Months
Eligibility - Pass 10+2 examination or equivalent

b. Intermediate Course = Duration 09 Months
Eligibility - Graduation degree or a Master's degree

c. Final Course = Practical Training

All the Best
18th March 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.this's riya sharma i completed my graduation in arts with sub:eco,classical dance and office management and secretarial practice in april 2008. i want 2 know if i'm eligible for this course.i want to know its fee structure and duration.plz help me in this.want the job of secratary in reputated company after completing c.s.
18th March 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have just passed my 12th examination....what is the procedure for cs now?
plzz ans...
25th March 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

may i know hw much % required in graduation i.e b.com.hons....for appearing cs executive
3rd April 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I m 32 yrs. old commerce graduate with 56% marks. I also doing M.Com from Ignou. I M a State govt. employee since eight years, but now I m looking for
a job in multinational companies. Is CS course be helpful for me ? M I eligible to do this course ? How can apply for this course ?
7th April 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the addmission procedure of cs?. n how much is the fees required for that..n from where to register for cs?
plz reply me soon..
20th April 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

I am BBA student can i apply for CS?? i jst gav my fianal of my graduation
23rd April 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

sir, wats the last date of filling cs form??????????
25th April 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam,
I just wanted to ask you one thing that whether we are required to give an eligibility test before the foundation exam or not???????
11th May 2011, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

i want to knw that after completing my graduation degree ie; b.com(h) can i directly appear for intermediate level exam without giving foundation exam????????
wha are the procedure for registration for this???????and if my 3rd year exams will be over on june 2012..........can i give my intermediate exam on december.............plzzzzzzzzzz tel me...
16th May 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Company secretary: eligibility? percentage criteria? entrance exams? when?

Dear Sir & Madam,

My Name is Deviprasad Patel. And I have completed my B.com Graduation in year Oct- 2007. Earlier I have given the B.com in March 2007 but unfortunately I got KT in Economics Paper, so I have cleared the Economics paper in Oct 2007.

And now I want to do the Company secretary professional course could you please help me with couple of questions i have...

1) I am eligible ?

2) Percentage criteria ?

3) Entrance exams ?

That would be really help full for me if you can send me your reply on my email ID which is
[email protected]

Thank you so much in advance for your help.

Thanks and Regards
Deviprasad
17th May 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum persentage for cs intermediate in b.com
17th May 2011, 06:52 PM
united india

The institute of Company Secretaries of India, is a statutory body constituted under the Company Secretaries Act, 1980 (Act No.56 of 1980) to develop and regulate the profession of Company Secretaries in India.

The Institute has its headquarter in New Delhi and four Regional Council/Offices at New Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai and Mumbai, 45 chapters and 24 Satellite Chapters located in various cities all over India.

Prior to 20.08.1993 admission in CS course of the institute was open to candidates possessing minimum graduate level degree. The institute has introduced Foundation Course for senior secondary(10+2) qualified students on completion od which they can deirectly enrol for the CS course.

ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
Candidates who have passed 10+2 can join the course. There is no minimum pass percentage students who have passed are eligible to join CS Foundation Course.

PRESCRIBED SUBJECTS OF STUDY FOR THE C.S. FOUNDATION PROGRAMME
1. English nad Business Communication
2. Economics and Statistics
3. Financial Accounting
4. Elements of Business Law and Management

EXEMPTION FROM CS FOUNDATION PROGRAMME
All graduates (excluding fine arts) are exempted from passing Foundation Examination. However, you are a graduates from science background who have not studied any of the subjects prescribed for foundation programme therefore, you would require to undergo satisfactorily a corse for such subjects before seeking exemption or I better advise you to join foundation programme as it will make your base strong.

LAST DATE FOR SEEKING ADMISSION
31st march for appearing in december examination in the same year
30th september for appearing in june exam in the next year

COURSE FEE
Rs 3000. payable at the time of admission.

Since you have not mentioned from which place you belong you can log onto www.icsi.edu for the CS office address in your city.
3rd June 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I am in bcom final yr
can I apply for cs inter xams directly widout giving fondation xam???
Is der is any percentage required for dat???
7th June 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

I am a final year student. Can i give cs executives directly without appearing for foundations?
If posible, i want to confirm itz procedure for registeration n which attempt can i give if my 3rd year ends in next december..
7th June 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

My 3rd year will be over in next december. I want to confirm that when should i register for the CS executives and what will be the procedure. Can i give the exam in next december only?
9th June 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to know the criteria to take admission in cs.i hv completed my 12 exam.pls tell me what is the procedure to take admissin in this,is their any entrence xam?also tell me colleges in kolkata and dates 2011 application form.pls help me.
my email:[email protected]
16th June 2011, 01:26 AM
amit gaur2065

The eligibility is given below;-
for foundation programme : 10+2 pass or its equivalent

for executive programme : graduation

students of any discipline in arts,commerce and science can pursue the cs course.
19th June 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

i am pg graduation in arts but, i want to take admission in CS what, what is the percentage required and procedure for taking admission
kindly help me

regards
bheraram choudhary
30th June 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have done B.sc and also completed the post graduate in marketing and working in a company.i want to know that if there is any course which can helpful to me for my best carrer,Please suggest me a best course for me.
4th July 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

is computer science enggineering company secretary is good? what kind of jobs are offered to this and how much salary can i expect
4th July 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

cse cs is good? what kind kind of salary i can xpect
5th July 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am interested in cs. so tell me more about cs after claearing final exam of cs?
24th July 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

The eligibility of the company secretary the candidate should be passed in 12th in recognized board . the institute may conduct entrance examination . there are three level exam such as preliminary , intermediate , main course . the candidate should be face three level exam .
all the best !
25th July 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

i got 48 % in bcom can i give cs executive exam plz reply?????? and how much % requiresd for giving cs executive exam?
6th August 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

i am b.com graduate,i want to take admission in cs,what is the percentage required and procedure for taking admission
13th August 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

how much amount of registration of ACS and any amount deductable from the schedule cast students
15th August 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a graduate with 49.26%. Am i eligible for CS executive programme?reply soon!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?