18th August 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Company secretary: eligibility? percentage criteria? entrance exams? when?

I am doing BBS from Jamia can I join CS with BBS

Related Questions:
18th August 2011, 11:41 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Company secretary: eligibility? percentage criteria? entrance exams? when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahesh patil View Post
sir i want to take admission to the cs(company secretary)so what is the qualification it want? I am a B.Sc graduate studen, there is any percentage criteria to admission? there is any entrance exam for that of? when it is conducted? please help me!
Your eligible to join in the C.S course . i provide the following information for cs course ;

* Eligibility criteria
* Examination details
* Syllabus

I.C.S.I stance for Institute of Company Secretary of India

Company secretary play an important role in companies . the important decision of the company are taken after consulting the company secretary. He is only man co-ordinate the activities like managing director , shareholder , and staffs of the companies . he is also having the responsibility to reduce the affairs of the companies .

Eligibility Criteria for the Company Secretary Course :

If your complete 12th any stream even science or commerce stream from a recognized board then your eligible to apply for the course . If your waiting for the 12th result can also eligible to apply for the course .

Examination Details :

The company secretary course is divided into there examination ie : foundation exam , intermediate exam , and final exam . after the final examination you should be send for practical training .

Syllabus for company secretary course :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NEWSYLLABUS (3).pdf(199.0 KB, 56 views)
18th August 2011, 11:47 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahesh patil View Post
sir i want to take admission to the cs(company secretary)so what is the qualification it want? I am a B.Sc graduate studen, there is any percentage criteria to admission? there is any entrance exam for that of? when it is conducted? please help me!
Your eligible to join in the C.S course . i provide the following information for cs course ;

* Eligibility criteria
* Examination details
* Syllabus

I.C.S.I stance for Institute of Company Secretary of India

Company secretary play an important role in companies . the important decision of the company are taken after consulting the company secretary. He is only man co-ordinate the activities like managing director , shareholder , and staffs of the companies . he is also having the responsibility to reduce the affairs of the companies .

Eligibility Criteria for the Company Secretary Course :

If your complete 12th any stream even science or commerce stream from a recognized board then your eligible to apply for the course . If your waiting for the 12th result can also eligible to apply for the course .

Examination Details :

The company secretary course is divided into there examination ie : foundation exam , intermediate exam , and final exam . after the final examination you should be send for practical training .

Syllabus for company secretary course :
19th August 2011, 01:34 PM
suryakanti

Arrow Re: Company secretary: eligibility? percentage criteria? entrance exams? when?

Exam mostly occured in december & june, all you just need is to fillup the exam form which is outed in the month of 25th manch & 25th september till the form stocked. there is no percentage criteria only it needs is a graduation degree of any field.
3rd September 2011, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

sir please tell me that can i do the b.com with cs at a same time
11th September 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of submission of form for cs .
16th September 2011, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

i am pursuing BA-LLB five years intigrated course. I want to pursue Company Secretatory Course during this period. please suggest.\

Virendra Kumar
18th September 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the next date of enterance test in cs
20th September 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I am BBA graduate. n I am interested in doin CS so am i eligible for executive level. does icsi consider bba equivalent to graduation for executive level?
5th December 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

no percentage criteria in entrence exam of cs
25th January 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

heloo sir
what is precentage criteria for cs examination in 2012. now i am doing b.com final.
24th February 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

is there an kind of traninig involved in d courses of CS?
19th March 2012, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
the eligibility for admission to cs
for foundation course :10+2 pass or its equivalent
for executive programme :graduation
for more info website :www.icsi.edu
sir can i n when was the preliminary xam will be conducted in 2011
17th April 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

CAN I DO CS BY PERSUING MY BA IN ISLAMIC STUDIES?PLZZZZZ HELP.
17th April 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

CAN I DO CS BY PERSUING MY BA IN ISLAMIC STUDIES? OR SHOULD I DO B.COM?WHAT ARE THE CENTRES FOR IT IN CHENNAI? PLZZZZ HELP.CURRENTLY I HAVE COMPLETED MY 12TH.
17th April 2012, 06:23 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Company Secretary is a versatile employee because of his knowledge about the company as the name of the course

suggest and can guide the company in almost all the matter of the company whether it is financial,legal

or management matter of the company.

CS can also guide on the corporate governance,ethics etc

Company Secretary

MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY

10+2 passed any stream (art, science, commerce) or equivalent qualification from recognized board.
or
if you are graduate from recognized university you need not to clear the first stage of the company secretary course.

There is no requirement for age and of marks in company secretary course.

THREE STAGE OF COMPANY SECRETARY

1,FOUNDATION
Eight months programme
fee- 3600/-

NOW in INDIA institute of Company Secretary is thinking of changing
the pattern of foundation level from descriptive to objective.

2,EXECUTIVE
9 Months programme
fee - 7000/-

3,PROFESSIONAL
fee – 7750
DURATION - 15 Months

Admission is open though out the year.examination are held twice a year in june and december.

ICSI has 66 center all over INDIA.

It is distance education course and can be done from anywhere in INDIA.

For further information visit website - www.icsi.edu

Address of ICSI

THE INSTITUTE OF COMPANY SECRETARIES OF INDIA
ICSI HOUSE 22 INSTITUTION AERA LODI
NEW DELHI-110003
Phone-(011) 51504444, 24617321-24, 24644431-32
17th April 2012, 07:25 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

COMPANY SECRETARY course managed and conducted by ICSI(Institute of Company Secretary of India) is a correspondence course and can be taken in any time of a year.

The CS course is divided in to Three parts:-

FOUNDATION PROGRAM-The candidate having completed 12th in any stream, is eligible to apply for this program.

EXECUTIVE PROGRAM - The candidate either having completed Foundation program or have completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University is eligible for this program.

PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM - The candidate having completed Executive program is admitted to Professional program.

Apart from this the candidate has to undergo a 15 months compulsory practical training before certified as Company Secretary by ICSI.

For more information you may log on to http://www.icsi.edu
6th May 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I AM A SCIENCE STUDENT SO I CAN GO FOR THIS CS ??
6th June 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

i did my graduation n i got 47%in b.com.am i eligible to fill up the form for c.s.executive??pls reply...
29th June 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

list the colleges avalible for cs at nagpur?
26th September 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

the fee of foundation is cash or DD?????
20th October 2012, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir and madam, My self Rajesh mishra form bbsr. I am a B.A graduate student.I want to do cs course. So kindly you tell me. I will do this course. Plz reply soon my ([email protected]).
6th February 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I am a M.Com Graduate. I want to becme a student of ICSI. What shuld be the my 1st step? I want a copy o prospectus. Kindly help me. Can I become a student through online or shall I submit the application manually?. Expecting your suggestion.
6th February 2013, 10:26 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Hello friend C.S stands for Company Secretaryship and other details are below

Eligibility :
1. Candidate must have completed minimum 10+2 or equivalent examination.
2. Graduates and post graduates who have passed final exams of ICWAI or ICAI are also eligible.

Few specializations in these fields are :
1.Tax laws
2. Economic laws
3. Labour laws
4. Company law

Courses offered :
1. Professional Development course
2. Pre Membership Training
3. Professional Programme
4. Executive Programme
5. Foundation Programme

all the best..............
6th February 2013, 10:41 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

There are two levels at which a student can start pursuing this course.

1 - After 10 + 2/Senior Secondary/intermediate or

2 - After Graduation (10 + 2 + 3).

Pattern of the course -

A student pursuing the course after 10 + 2 has to get through three academic levels to complete the course .

Foundation
Intermediate
Final

While after graduation candidate has to undergo only 2 academic levels skipping the first level.

Intermediate
Final

Eligbility criteria to become a CS -

Minimum 10+2 from a recognised board.

There is no minimum percentage criteria also.

The exam for CS entrance is conducted twice a year , in June and December.

Duration Of the course-

Foundation Course - Six months

Intermediate course - Twelve months

Final Course - Twelve months

Visit www.icsi.edu
13th May 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

i pass my CA CPT may i directly do intermediate course of CS?
3rd July 2013, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO REGISTER MY NAME IN CS.I HAVE PASSED 10 2 WITH 78%
16th August 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

i am student of b.sc 1st year. i have secured 94percent in 12th .am i eligible for cs course
10th February 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I want to that LL.b. Graduate can do c.s.? If yes then in which programme i can get admission and wat is the fee of that programme.
30th June 2021, 05:42 PM
Singhskomal

C.S. ( Company secretary) professional degree
10+2 students for C.S. course enrol in foundation programme and qualify for executive programme.
Students clearing graduation had to clear only two stages for C.S. which are executive.
C.S. foundation
C.S. executive
C.S. final
17th August 2021, 03:07 PM
Jeevottam

hi
my name is Jeevottam i am completed b.com now i am joining WEB DESIGN course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?