20th May 2012, 04:21 PM
vishwanathb

What is the admission criteria for company secretary? Any percentage required for this course? I am a B.Com graduate student

please tell me what is admission criteria For Company secretary ,I am B.com graduate student any percentage require for this course

Related Questions:
  1. Qualifications required to join CS(Company Secretary) executive? Percentage criteria for admission? Is there any entrance exam for that?
  2. Company secretary: eligibility? percentage criteria? entrance exams? when?
  3. Admission procedure for Company Secretary course? Minimum percentage required?
  4. What percentage is required to be done for CS course? What is the fee structure followed for CS course?
  5. What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in a company?
  6. Can I do CS after doing B.A with English in graduation?
  7. Can I do CS course after graduation without doing foundation programme?
  8. How to get admission for company secretary course after completing B.Com
  9. Can we do CS course after passing 12th? Is it necessary for us to take any other course such as B.Com, BBM?
  10. Which courses are available in Kanpur after B.Com? What is the minimum percentage required in B.Com for admission in company secretary course?
  11. How to take admission in company secretary for graduate student
  12. What is the procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I have completed B.Com
  13. What should one do after completing CS course?
  14. What are the salary expectations after completion of the CS course?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for Company Secretary course?
  16. Minimum qualification and percentage required to get admission in company secretaryship course? After graduating in B.A with 48% marks can I join this course?
  17. Admission for Company Secretary course -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do CS after completing graduation many years back? -- [New]
22nd May 2012, 05:45 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission criteria for company secretary? Any percentage required for this course? I am a B.Com graduate student

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishwanathb View Post
please tell me what is admission criteria For Company secretary ,I am B.com graduate student any percentage require for this course
For Company Secretary course, there is no percentage criteria. So, basically, if you have passed +2 level of examination from a recognized board, you may enroll for the course. Now, being a graduate, you won't need to go through the Foundation Program of the course and hence you may directly register for the second stage of the course called Executive Program.
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, the council which conducts the course as well as regulates the profession, do not even conducts any entrance examination for considering students for admission into the company secretary course. No matter how much you have scored in your graduation and whichever stream you have followed, you will be considered eligible for admission as well as exemption from the Foundation Program.

For admission and other details regarding the Company Secretary course, Click Here.
18th June 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission criteria for company secretary? Any percentage required for this course? I am a B.Com graduate student

sir, i have passed b.com with 47%,can i apply for company secretary course
18th June 2012, 09:06 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

No percentage of marks required for admission to Company Secretary course.

The CS course is managed and conducted by ICSI(Institute of Company Secretary of India) is a correspondence course and can be taken any time of a year.

This course is divided in to three parts:-

FOUNDATION PROGRAM-The candidate having completed 12th in any stream is eligible for this program.

EXECUTIVE PROGRAM- The candidate having completed Foundation Program or having completed Graduation in any stream is directly be eligible for this program.

PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM- The candidate having completed Executive program is eligible for this program.

As you are a Commerce Graduate, you will directly be admitted to Executive Program with exemption of Foundation Program.

For further information you may log on to http://www.icsi.edu
19th July 2012, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I am Sandip,
I am doing mba in finance specialization.Can i apply for CS? IS there are any scpo?
20th July 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the percantage to be passed in CS Executive exam
23rd July 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

i am doin g law 5 year course . Will CS be proved helpful for me or not
6th August 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I completed my B.Com. I want to do Company secretary. Can u tell me the what kind of job and where i can appoint after doing CS and also tell what percentage is good in cs to which we should achieve in to get get a good career oriented job.
7th August 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

company secretary coarse is grduate coarse or is equivent to graduate? It is necessary to do graduation sepretly?
17th August 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i have got compartment in maths class 12 ,am i eligible to give cs exam in december.
18th August 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

sir can u tell me the no. of percent required for taking admission in cs course after completion of b.com
13th September 2012, 02:58 PM
manukumarctps

what is the minimum percentage for admision in company sec.
21st October 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

minimum percentage required for direct admission to cs after b.com
30th October 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I AM A 38 YEARS OLD SELF EMPLOYED AND I AM UNDERGRADUATE - COULD NOT APPEAR IN FINAL EXAM I.E. THIRD YEAR DEGREE YEAR. CAN I JOIN THE CS COURSE. IS THERE ANY AGE BAR?
REKHA
11th December 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

How many fee for E.programs?
15th December 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

i am rama krishnan doing B.B.A; Is there is any entrance exams for company secretary? and where are these courses offered? please send it to [email protected]
18th December 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

I AM BSC PASSED WITH 50% MARKS CAN I APPLY FOR CS PROGRAM
?
7th January 2013, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission criteria
for company secretary? Any percentage
required for this course? I am a 2 Commerce
Completed student.
13th March 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

hi
i am clear 12th want admission in CS what is process Please suggest ...
6th May 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

sir,i completed 2 with commerce what mark criteria i needed in 2 for joining company secrtaryship
20th May 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

i got 40 % in 12th can i apply for cs...?
10th December 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I did B.com with 50% from M.S. University. I want to get admission in CS. So, I have to give entrance exam for that?

Please Guide me well.
27th June 2014, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i am B.Com graduate 45% in 1995 but i am passed higher secondary 62% in 1987 not 10 2 so i appears the cs exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?