29th June 2014, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ?

i wanna know can i give MCI exam bcoz i ve got 52% in PCB in 12th and if i m eligible for it
then after donig mbbs fom russia can i do job in private hospital without clearing MCI and how many times we can give MCI ?

Related Questions:
  1. Best National Medical University in Ukraine for MBBS? Whether MCI screening for practice in India is tough?
  2. Is there MCI screening test for PG degree from Ukraine? Is it possible to practice in India after studying there?
  3. Benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine and Russia? MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?
  4. Is it better to study MBBS in Ukraine or in Russia? Whether MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?
  5. Australian MBBS degree valuable or not?
  6. Can I work in India after doing PG from Ukraine? Is it approved by MCI and valid in India?
  7. Is possible to do MBBS at different colleges in Ukraine? Will it be a problem for MCI Screening test?
  8. Is foreign PG Medical degree recognized by MCI in India?
  9. Can a candidate who is studying MBBS in Ukraine be eligible to appear for MCI exam in India? Is Zaporozhye State Medical University conduct MCI exam? -- [New]
  10. Should I escape MCI screening test if qualify in USMLE Level-2 to practice Medical in India?
  11. Do I need to clear MCI screening test after PG?
  12. I have finishing my MBBS from a recognized college in South India. Should I write the screening test separately to get registered under MCI?
  13. Do we have to give screening tests after completing post graduate degree from foreign institutions?
  14. Which country has a better scope to do MBBS outside India? Will I have to give screening test to practice in India?
  15. Which country should I prefer for doing post graduation in Medical after graduating from China? Will I have to clear MCI Screening test to practice in India?
  16. Will I have to appear in Screening test in India even if I pursue MBBS From MCI recognised college of Russia?
  17. Is it mandatory to clear MCI screening test to apply for PG course in abroad?
  18. Is it necessary to appear in MCI exam after completing MBBS from Ukraine?
4th August 2014, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ?

If I do mbbs from kharkiv medical university ukraine then for practising in india if I clear the mci test will I become eligible to in any govt and private hospital in india ?
20th February 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

hi can any one please let me know about texila american university. about the course they are providing as well as if i enroll will i be able to work in private hospitals and is there any screening test which i have to give?
note: they give training for mrcp/mrcog and accredited by WHO and various others. the MD degree they give states not mci recognized.
please can some one throw any light on this query.
thank you.
25th April 2015, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir
Please let me know that is bukovinian university good for studying mbbs . And what are the aspects I need to start working in India. Is the degree valued in India
Can o doy pg in India after completing mbbs im Ukraine
11th June 2015, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about salary after doing MBBS in Ukraineand doing practice in iIndia
1st September 2015, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I wanted to ask you about which university in ukraine is best? I was thinking about kharkiv and I actually liked it but there second option Odessa ..can you tell me which of them is good?
12th September 2015, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

hi,
I'm studying 2 at present I want to study mbbs in ukraine I would like to know that whether I can do practice there itself after my UG in ukraine and plz say me hw mci test will be is it tough to atempt
25th October 2015, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE MY MBBS FROM ST PETERSBURG UNIVERSITY RUSSIA AND I AM NOT ABLE TO CLEAR MCI SCREENING TEST IN INDIA .FAILURE IN THE TEST IS CREATING DEPRESSION PLEASE GUIDE ME AS SOME ANOTHER WAY TO TAKE MY CAREER AHEAD .WHAT ARE DIFFERENT WAYS TO TAKE MY CAREER AHEAD IN INDIA OR ABROAD?
26th September 2016, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

After mbbs from Ukraine if MCI not get cleared what a student can do there. Can he also do a government job there in the hospital or not
18th March 2017, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

I am studying Mbbs In Ukraine I need to work as doctor in USA what are steps to achieve it
18th August 2017, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

What is your opinion about BSMU please share on [email protected]
Also the doctors passed out from this university are well positioned can you give some references.??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?