3rd August 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Recruitment in RAW (India) at diffrent posts? How to apply?

Hello sir,
I understand that any country's intelligence and security agency invests significantly in cyber intelligence and cyber warfare today and from the evolving nature of cyber threats, such agencies are often affected by attrition. Is it possible for a civilian who specializes in cyber security and information security to enter into R & AW for such a position? Kindly revert.

Many thanks in advance.

- Jai Hind.
4th August 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i am also govt. employee but i want join RAW how to i join
RAW my dream sr
17th August 2011, 01:36 PM
vikashs

yes sir i need this job
18th August 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

sir ,how i join the raw in different post such as deputy filed officer ,asst field office
20th August 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Talking Re: Recruitment in RAW (India) at diffrent posts? How to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i am from pakistan. i want to join it.but i dont know how to join raw.
Please tell me how to apply.

Younis
First of all you have to join your IAS.Then you can become double agent..
28th August 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
I am recently retired from Army (Signals) as a cipher operator class-1. Now i wish to join in your department please guide me how to apply in RAW. I have already sent the application in the month of march 2011, but no reply to me. my E-mail ID [email protected], please send me reply to my ID.
thanks for your kind intimation,
Prem lal sharma
28th August 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
I am retired from army (Signals) as a cipher operator grade-1. Now i wish to join in your department please inform me how to apply in this department, Sir I have already submit one application in the month of march 2011 but I have no get any reply. Please intimate me on my E-mail ID:- [email protected].
Iam very greatfull thanks for your kind intimation,
Prem lal Sharma.
31st August 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

I want to be a part of raw
gopa krushna panda
bba
5th September 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

sir i am a army retired junior commission officer from signals corps, my age is 48 yrs and 28 years complete service .
May i join in raw in india and what is the procedure for recruitment in raw. please give me details
7th September 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Talking Re: Recruitment in RAW (India) at diffrent posts? How to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
sir i am from pakistan. I want to join it.but i dont know how to join raw.

Younis
don't worry younis, you moron is not eligible to jin our elite agency... Why don't you join the drug peddlers like isi... Surely raw will catch you someday and then u will get the taste of it
8th September 2011, 01:33 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear Sir,
You have given the details for higher post
but there must be clerical & administrative jobs
please give detail for these jobs also
thanks
10th September 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir please tell me how to join the R&AW and tell me the age limiet from SAIRAM
11th September 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

i m pursuing biomedical engineering in last year how could i apply in raw
11th September 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
sir if any ones father, brother or any family member have already joined the R&AW so any concession for their respected child-brother to join R&AW?
13th September 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I know nothing. Can I join raw / RAW?
15th September 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

My Dear Friends Join Raw India needs U
20th September 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

is there any scheme for R $ AW member after completion of their term from government side.
27th September 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

if i crack IAS exam at an age of 22 then after 20 years i was allowed to join R&AW means at an age of 42 it is too late to became an agent, they don't need young blood or information given by u is not authentic.
29th September 2011, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

Only UPSC toppers are called for R &AW exams.
30th September 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

sir what is raw
5th October 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I Am An Engineering Student. I Want To Know That How Can I Get Recruitment In RAW Of India.

Thanking You,
Yours Sincerely,
An Interested Person.
11th October 2011, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

shriman, main bihar police me variya avar nirikchak ( senior sub inspector ) hoon. main varsh 1994 batch ka sub inspector hoon. mere kai batchmet ek rank ki padonnati pa kar cbi me apna yogdan diye hain .kya aisa raw me sambhaw hai.kya meri pratiniyukti raw me ho sakti hai? mere pas 18 varsho ke policing ka anubhav hai.maine kai thano ki thanedari ki hai netritv ka gun,public dealing ki kchamta,vidhi ka gyan tatha rastra ke prati kuch karne ka jajaba bhi hai.kya mujhe raw me karya karne ka avasar prapt ho sakta hai?
11th October 2011, 03:56 AM
shaileshmishrapappu

sir , i am senior sub inspector in bihar police .I have 18 years Policing experience. I worked in several police stations as s.h.o.. I worked in the Special Branch of the State intelligence. At present I posted in the state's Special Task Force's Special Intelligence Unit. Is it possible to be in my deputation Raw.
11th October 2011, 04:03 AM
shaileshmishrapappu

I am sub insprcor of bihar policeof 1994 batch .I have 18 years Policing experience. I was s.h.o.of several police stations. I worked in the Special Branch of the State intelligence. Currently I posted in the state's Special Task Force's Special Intelligence Unit. Is it possible to be in my deputation Raw.
15th October 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

is there any provision for marriage to join R & AW? can married person join R & AW?
16th October 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

i am an m.sc. student in chemical science plz tell me what type and how can i take part in R and AW exam
my name is naveen kumar
mob.no.-9026437296
email [email protected]
25th October 2011, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, this is the second time i am writing to you and this time also i just want to know If there are any chance for a dental student who is an undergraduate join R&AW as i heard that one can appear for ias entrance only with a degree in his hand and as i an still in my third year but have been always interested in serving the country by any means by looking at my dad would be pleased to know how to get in thanking you manogna mac
30th October 2011, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

To join in R&AW (RAS) you have to qualify for the Indian civil services like IAS , IPS.But it is not an easy task to do. You have to make the best in all physical & mental ability tests. Some other skills also required for it, like hacking ,tapping and you have to learn atleast two foreign languages and also fluent in notes tongue and national language. You are also with in the age of 35. All the best.
3rd November 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary that one should be a civil service topper to get into R&AW cant obtaning a job in IB,CBIetc lead me there.
6th November 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
My name is Manohar Gadkari and i'm from Goa. I'm doing my B.Com and i have also take martial arts training. I want to join R&AW. So that i'm able to do something for my country. Sir please guide me how can i be the part of it. You can contact me on [email protected] and my phone no. 9975786295
21st November 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Internal movements of RAW officers is done to hide their identity and no one could get direct recruitment in RAW.Only officers from other dept like Army, Air force, CBI, IB n even central/state police are offered place in RAW on deputation ie. for 5 or more years n after that they are headed back to their department.During their service in RAW they serve in the name of previous department means they don't have any ID for RAW, once the tenure is complete or the specific purpose for recruitment is over they rejoin their previous department.
So, Try for any gazetted govt. job and wait for the opportunity to arrive and that's the only way getting into RAW.
21st November 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Iam ex sub Bhanwar lal (ORL) from army corps of signals. I am holding a trade as operator radio and line. I am retiring from service 01 sep 2011 after 30 yrs of service in
corps of signals. My date of birth is 18 nov 1962. Now i wish to join RAW/IB and already appilied for job in RAW during discharge drill at dept regt corps of signals Jabala pur. Any
info not recd by me till date. Please do the needful at the earliest.Thanks
27th November 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Can by clearing ias exam,top rank holders are directly recruited by R&AW?
plz reply must.
sachin
5th December 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ! can a 3 year diploma engg. student apply in r&aw ?
5th December 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

spider has how many legs????????????????????
9th December 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

i have given my interview for the post of field assistant in leh ladakh. When will be the results declared.
12th December 2011, 09:06 PM
mhs2406

Mohit Kumar
Sir im not a big qualified but i want to do something in our country please sir help me I am living alone n i love my country
Thanks & regard
18th January 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Dear Respected sir,i am working last 10 year in stat gov.police sub inspector post ,now i want to join the R &AW sugge.me how to apply the post
24th January 2012, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Sir i am from pakistan. i want to join it.but i dont know how to join raw.

Younis
well dear you are from pakistan then why you want to serve RAW. Secondly can your country's intelligence service(bullshit ISI) is agree to appoint an indian officer/candidate to sit in its exam

regards
An Indian
25th January 2012, 11:17 AM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello dear

First of all it is not RAW it is R & AW (research and analysisi wing).

Joining R & AW is not an easy task,it is more difficult then crunching the 'iron grams'.

For joining it first of all candidate must have to qualify civil service exams (all stages) only the candidate's who top the IAS exam are offered to appear for exam for R & AW,then the qualified candidates are selected as an agent of R & AW for the service of 2 to 5 years which is extendable for upto 9 years maximum depending upon candidates capabilities.

There is no permanent job in R & AW,top officials or chief for R & AW are selected from IB,CBI,ARMY,IAS etc. who are serving India from atleast 20 years.

K.C.Verma is the current chief of R &AW (india),previously he was the chief of IB.

Hope I am able to clear your doubts to atleast some extend.

Best of luck
thank you
22nd February 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

i don't think that the people who want to serve the country should have to join any organisation or something like that.I have gone throug some questions of many people over here and i have noticed that most of them are willing to do something for the country. My advice for u people is that do what evr u can for your own society and it'll be a great effort for the country. And i think that is enough for an individual widout joining any special organisation....
27th February 2012, 12:12 PM
s_vekariya

Dear Sir,
I want to join the RAW............. I tried to find that how to join the RAW... but i can't..... So, Please sugges me the RAW can allow the general people of india.... I have compeleted my graduation in computer science in 2011... And now i am doing the import and the export of the machinery from the other countries..... my email id is [email protected]
10th March 2012, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

I am Bangladeshi.. My name is , Uday kundu.. I am post graduate in english & a professor in a graduate college.. I would like to work for R &AW.. If you would know me about the steps of joining , then i would dedicate me to carry on 100% for R&AW.. My email... [email protected]... Thanking you & eagerly waitting for kind reply.. Cell no- 8801711069570.. Sincerely yours.. Uday kundu..
13th March 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

There is an exam conducted by UPSC for entering in external Intelligence (RAW) called IRS (No Indian/Revenue.Railway Services, unfortunately UPSC is not taking this for so long, they are hiring the key officers/staff from other ministries/department on deputation as it sustains its reliably). After clearing the exam you will undergo a 4 Yr. long training and work as a Class I Officer (Apprentice). After that you will be deployed in agency under such Administrator (talked above). Most of the task of RAW is Information Processing and chasing the Embassy Guys, wandering around luxury hotels etc. Few Intellectual minds are given the chances of Independent Field Position (called Agents). with enormous rights. Easy way to get in to agency is get a job in MHA, MEA, DOPT (CBI) at Assistant Grade through SSC.
13th March 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Angry Re: Recruitment in RAW (India) at diffrent posts? How to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeshkumar View Post
i want to join in Reasearch analysis wing of india. other than IPS any other chance to join in RAW of india. just send me of RAW recruitment.

Joining R & AW is not an easy task,it is more difficult then crunching the 'iron grams'.

For joining it first of all candidate must have to qualify civil service exams (all stages) only the candidate's who top the IAS exam are offered to appear for exam for R & AW,then the qualified candidates are selected as an agent of R & AW for the service of 2 to 5 years which is extendable for upto 9 years maximum depending upon candidates capabilities.

There is no permanent job in R & AW,top officials or chief for R & AW are selected from IB,CBI,ARMY,IAS etc. who are serving India from atleast 20 years.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/recruitment-raw-india-diffrent-posts-how-apply-2303.html#ixzz1p14WlB39

ab aage na poochna
27th March 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Sir this is ishank joshi with a kind heart of patrotism for nation.i hav done graduation in it nd now pursuing mba.i hav great faith in r&aw coz now time to view our neighbours thinking.i hav a lot of experience of agents,double agents,spy,survillence by watching movies nd i am now psychologically prepare for any circumstances of any consequences.this is my dream.but i m not good enough for clearing ias also ias does not decide a man for serve his country.country is only serve by courage,knowledge,patriotism and bravery.if there is other means of recruiting then give :e only one chance.I CAN PROVE AND I MUST BE UR HELPING HANDS IN DEFENSIVE AS WELL AS ATTACKIVE.JAI HIND
By watching movies, if you think ur qualified to join our nation's defence services then thats the saddest thing i hav ever heard.. In a movie, the actors do as they are told by their directors.. they can have a 100 takes, if necessary.. in real life theres only one take.. and u hav jus one life... if u really want to serve your country,, go join the army... train yourself to the core and make yourself worthy and qualified to join the world's no.8th intelligence agency,,, India's Reserch And Analysis Wing.. jai hind..
5th April 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am living in delhi passed my 12th from cbse and pursuing ll.b. from CCS university i would like to apply in indian raw department can you tell me the procedure and detail
i will be thankful to you.........
rohit kumar
[email protected]
6th April 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
my salf satender pandey i am 26 year old my hgt is 6ft, and i am sports man i am in body building sports and i am bba pass out i want to join RAW how to i join it.
satender pandey
mob-09891804100
12th April 2012, 11:02 AM
neat_raw

For joining it first of all candidate must have to qualify civil service exams (all stages) only the candidate's who top the IAS exam are offered to appear for exam for R & AW, then the qualified candidates are selected as an agent of R & AW for the service of 2 to 5 years which is extendable for up to 9 years maximum depending upon candidates capabilities.
There is no permanent job in R & AW, top officials or chief for R & AW are selected from IB,CBI, ARMY,IAS etc. who are serving India from at least 20 years.
12th April 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i want meet any r&aw offical my mail id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?