4th July 2011, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering?

I completed +2 with marks of 65%. I am interested to do marine engineering.
Am I able to do marine engineering kindly suggest me. and I want fees particulars of marine engineering. I want more details about marine engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  2. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  3. Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  4. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  5. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering in TS Chanakya after scoring 65% in 12th?
  6. What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities?
  7. Which are the best Institutes to do M.Sc in Marine Engineering? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  8. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  9. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  10. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  11. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  12. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  13. Duration of marine engineering course? What is the fee structure of it?
  14. Eligibility to get admission in Marine Engineering after scoring 60% marks in 10th but average marks in 12th? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to do Marine Engineering after scoring 65% marks in 12th? What is the fee structure of the course?
  16. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course?
  17. Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th standard? Is there any fee concession? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  18. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
4th August 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering?

Is it possible to do Marine engineering Diploma
on the basis of 10th standard?
18th August 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I able to do marine engineering kindly suggest me. and I want fees particulars of marine engineering. I want more details about marine engineering.
yes you can do your marine engineering.if you are interested just give me a call on my no-9699597637.i will give you details to join marine engineering in india.make sure you have more than 60% marks only in pcm and overall atleast 60% in 10+2.
6th September 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

ARE THEIR WILL ME MORE CHANCES IN GETTING A JOB IN THIS COURSE
12th September 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible to join marine engineering az i completed my 2 as a compartmental
16th September 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission for marine engineering after completing my diploma in electronics engineering my percentage is 56% in diploma and plz can u tell wheen are the admission started for the same? also give me the list of colleges in bangalore and fee structure of the course..
17th September 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

i got 46% in HSC & 40% IN PCM so can i join
18th September 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

ya i want to know about marine
30th September 2011, 10:20 AM
ANKIT050

Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering?

thanking you
5th October 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

SIR , WHAT ARE THE EXAMES EXAMES THROUGH WHICH I CAN GO IN MARINE ENGINEERING AFTER 12?
6th October 2011, 08:47 AM
sidbond

Yes you are eligible for marine engineering.

You need to appear for Engineering Entrance Exams like the IIT-JEE, AIEEE, etc. and then on selection choose marine trade during the counselling.

Some of the good marine institutes are
Tolani Maritime Institute
T.S.Chanakya
APET
IMS
International Institute of Marine Science
Andhra University
IIT, Powai
MERI, Kolkata
MERI, Mumbai

Good Luck
13th October 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I have got 56% in 10th and 65% in 12th .but i m interested in marine engineering .m i eligible for marine engineering??????
19th October 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12 now for entrance exam which book i have to refer
9th November 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12th nw and will be completing it next year i.e 2012, so what should i do apply for it , in the sense to get the forms for it?
9th November 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12 now and will be completing it next year i.e, 2012 , so how can i get the foems for it?
12th November 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir what should i do to join marine enginering after 12th .is any competitative exam neccesary to give to gain a admissiom
19th November 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

PLZ TELL FEE STURCHERE
24th November 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

i want to do marine engg . what i have to do after 12th???????
24th November 2011, 07:06 AM
Unregistered

I will get 70% mark in 2 exam in 2012-13.what about the fees particulars??
25th November 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

HOW I TAKE ADMISSION ON MARINE ON A GOVFRMENT INSTITUET I FILL FORM OF IIT 2012
I GOT 70%IN PCM AND 70%MARKS IN 10 2
26th November 2011, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 59.6% in 12th?
28th November 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the budget to complete the marine engineering ? plz tel me
28th November 2011, 11:29 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of 12th with 65% aggregate you can apply for marine engineering..
For that you have to qualify in entrance exams like- AIEEE, IIT-JEE etc..

After qualifying in any of these exam you can apply for marine engineering course.

So, don't worry just prepare for these entrance exams..

All the best.
5th December 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
yes you are eligible to join marine engineering if you have minimum 60% marks in pcm aggregate and 50% in english either at 10th or 12th level.
for further details contact me- 9699597637
9th December 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

should i get total 65% in pcm or in each subject?
12th December 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

What is marine engeniring?which fields and subjects does it coves? What is its fees structure in gujaraj?
12th December 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir i completed diploma at only 56%. If can i eligible to apply engineering counsiling...plz reply me...
17th December 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

hello sir .im in 11th sci. and im wishing to apply for marine engineering. so pls tell me the steps for it in details. u can rply me on [email protected].
23rd December 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

what are the benefits of doing marine engineering?
13th January 2012, 07:44 PM
sourabh p

Quote:
can u pls suggest me
22nd January 2012, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;871835]I completed +2 with marks of 65%. I am interested to do marine engineering.
Am I able to do marine engineering kindly suggest me. and I want fees particulars of marine engineering. I want more details about marine engineering.and if i had pass 10th with 55% and i want to do marine engineering can i do pls help me.
28th January 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

sir, what will be cost of complete course in marine engineering, Is there any scholarship system for a poor student?
10th February 2012, 10:51 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Yes your eligible to get for Marine engineering course after complete your 12th board examination with with 65% percentage of marks . If you want to get admission in B.E in marine engineering course then you need to qualified in Engineering course entrance examination AIEEE / ITT JEE / GATE with good percentage of marks then only you may get admission for Bachelor of Marine Engineering course .

Eligibility criteria :-

-The applicant should complete 12th board examination in science stream from recognized university .
-The applicant should having the subjects like Physics and Mathematics as a main subject .
-The applicant should score more the Minimum 60% percentage of marks .
-The applicant should qualified in entrance examination AIEEE / IIT JEE / MERI etc .with good percentage of marks.

The admission is based on Entrance examination scores and 12th board examination score .

So ,as per the eligibility criteria your eligible to apply for Marine Engineering course .
10th February 2012, 11:09 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.........
Yes , after +2 science you are eligible for Engineering course for this you have to apply for the entrance exam.

The list of Entrance exam are as follows.......

The best engineering college ......

Good luck.........
10th February 2012, 11:23 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear

yes,you are eligible for marine engineering course.

here i give all the information about marine engineering course:-

11th February 2012, 11:31 AM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

HI,

yes you are eligible to join marine engineering if you have minimum 60% marks in pcm aggregate and 50% in english either at 10th or 12th level.

Eligibility criteria :-

1)The applicant should complete 12th board examination in science stream from recognized university .
2)The applicant should having the subjects like Physics and Mathematics as a main subject .
3)The applicant should score more the Minimum 60% percentage of marks .

GOOD LUCK
11th February 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

sie,can i hav the fee structure for marine engg in diff clgs across india ??????
11th February 2012, 07:09 PM
ross4412
Member+

Yes off course you would get a job even after scoring 65%in10th standard and 55%in higher secondary.
There is no need to feel dejected or disappointed if you have not scored high in higher secondary as well as 10th standard.Many students who were not very good at academics
have achieved great success in their lives. You would be surprised to know that many great personalities of various fields were not very good at academics and then also they reached
to the top most levels of the hierarchy.So, would suggest you to now give adequate attention on your studies and try to score a very good percentage at your graduation and post graduation levels.

Apart from that I would like to list some very important points for the overall growth of your personality which would prove very much beneficial in gettinga job as
well for the efficient development of your personality.These points can be explained as follows:
1)Physical activity-
A person must try to balance his or her physical health if he or she wants to develop his or her personalty. You must be fit as well as healthy as many companies search for
employees that are not only knowledgeable people but also who are physically fit so that they can work for their organisation in an effective manner.No company wants such a employee
who is though being intelligent is not healthy as much that he can work for the organisation.

2)Communication skills-
You would be surprised to know that even good communication skills are also required in professions such as army or navy.So, from the beginning onwards you must try to
develop your communication skills as they are required in every field for making a successful career. Many companies select candidates that can communicate very well as
bad communication can prove a major hurdle in the organisation as it is the base for every important process such as decision making, execution of plans, etc.

3)Apart from that there are many skills and personality traits which are required for getting a good job. For example- leadership qualities, decision making skills, staying calm even
in bad conditions,soft skills,management skills, etc. So, you must try to develop all of these traits as they can prove very much helpful in getting a good job.
12th February 2012, 12:24 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
For admission in marine engineering you have to qualify the A.I.E.E.E exam..

A.I.E.E.E exam is conducted by C.B.S.E once in a year.

It is a national level exam.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and maths with minimum 50% marks.
> Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.
> Must be citizen of India.

GOOD LUCK!
14th February 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

sir i m wshng to join marine engineering but wht is the step for it pls rply me i m in help pls any detail thn mail me on my id:[email protected]
15th February 2012, 11:44 PM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

Quote:
I have got 56% in 10th and 65% in 12th .but i m interested in marine engineering .m i eligible for marine engineering??????
HI FRIEND,

YES,you are eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65%.Because Marine engineering minimum 60% required in the engineering.

gud luck
19th February 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

sir I had finshed 10th with 70% and I had finshed diploma mechanical engineering without arrears
13th March 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

what i will do after fail in class 12
14th March 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1175027]if you have atleast 60% in PCM then your are eligible please contact me for admission
14th March 2012, 04:40 PM
msrinivas79

Quote:
yes you can do your marine engineering.if you are interested just give me a call on my no-9699597637.i will give you details to join marine engineering in india.make sure you have more than 60% marks only in pcm and overall atleast 60% in 10+2.
you are eligible for this course if you have min 60% aggregate in PCM other wise send me a mesage to [email protected]
15th March 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I am a 12th student just gave my exams. I want to do which are the colleges for marine engineering and when is admission procedure starting.
28th March 2012, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

i am a 12th student, i am just now finished my exam. and i intrested to join marine engineering , so please kind of request to you help me. I Want more details about
marine engineering, and I Want fee particulars for marine engineering.

thanking you.
1st April 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to know that will i be able to do marine engineering, as i wear spects
12th April 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i wish to joiin marine engineering... i am expecting 85% in 12th......i dint apply for any entance exms....which will be a better option joining merchant navy,marine engineering or doing gme after maechanical...... plz suggest me an idea
10th May 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir I hav completd my 2 with 62% can I join in marine courses & if I can join hw much budjet I must put 2 study & aftr I completed my course can I get a guarnty placemnt pls help me sir I'm sooo intrstd in marine...???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?