29th November 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering?

Respected sir i just want to know that suppose if i get 85% in class 12th board examination and i do not qualify the jee mains entrance exam then will i be able to do marine engineering if i wish to do that.Please give me a detailed information based on this.

Related Questions:
  1. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  2. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  3. Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  4. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  5. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering in TS Chanakya after scoring 65% in 12th?
  6. What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities?
  7. Which are the best Institutes to do M.Sc in Marine Engineering? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  8. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  9. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  10. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  11. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  12. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  13. Duration of marine engineering course? What is the fee structure of it?
  14. Eligibility to get admission in Marine Engineering after scoring 60% marks in 10th but average marks in 12th? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to do Marine Engineering after scoring 65% marks in 12th? What is the fee structure of the course?
  16. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course?
  17. Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th standard? Is there any fee concession? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  18. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
30th November 2013, 08:06 PM
Deepak ryan k

Default Re: Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering?

How much is fees? have any entrance exam?
1st December 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to do Marine engineering Diploma
on the basis of 10th standard?
I would like to know the procedure to join marine Mechanical Engg..?
23rd December 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

If i completed Marine engineering is there is any job to work in Ship port , i.e with out going to sea,
19th January 2014, 02:49 PM
harshaprabhakar

Default Re:how to apply for marine engeerning courses to different colleages offering it

i want know how to apply for marine engeenering (or) naval architet courses offered by different universeties and also i need the application of that courses
26th February 2014, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

i have eye problem.i waring apectecle.can i took admition in B-Tech marine????
6th March 2014, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission after qualifying state board entrance like jcece ,wb jee,bcece?
10th March 2014, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

If we clear jee mains but unable to clear jee mains then can i get admission in good marine engineering college
13th April 2014, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed10 2in this year i will not competit entrance exam but i wiill do marine eng soo suggest me plz
10th May 2014, 10:40 AM
Praveenkumarkohli

Default Re: Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 60% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering?

I am so interesting in marine engineering I scored 70% in english in both 10th and 12th exam is that ok for me to join the marine engineering anyone please reply me.
10th May 2014, 10:48 AM
Praveenkumarkohli

Default Re: Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 60% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering?

I am so interesting in marine engineering I scored 70% in english in both 10th and 12th exam is that ok for me to join the marine engineering anyone please reply me.
17th May 2014, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
yes you can do your marine engineering.if you are interested just give me a call on my no-9699597637.i will give you details to join marine engineering in india.make sure you have more than 60% marks only in pcm and overall atleast 60% in 10+2.
Physics_58%
Chemistry- 66%
Mathematics-69%
21st May 2014, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

what is fee structure for SC category for this courses?plz tell
26th May 2014, 03:43 AM
Unregistered

sir.. i have 54.6% pcm in higher secondary & overall 70% can i apply for marine engineering or diploma in nautical science? i know its 60% pcm needed..pls anwser me sir.. i want to get career in sea
28th September 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir , which entrance exam is conduct marien engineering and what is the process of admission in marien engineering .i have 67% in 12th am i eligible for marien engineering
21st June 2015, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Now I am in 10 std & I want job in Indian navy with Marines so????
6th April 2016, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

WHICH OF THE JOB IS MORE EASIER AND EASY TO GET MORE SALARY.MARINE ENGINEER OR NAUTICAL SCIENCE?
28th October 2016, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for joining marine engineering and what is the admission process for, that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?