15th May 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering?

how can i apply for marine engineering without entrance?

Related Questions:
  1. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  2. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  3. Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  4. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  5. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering in TS Chanakya after scoring 65% in 12th?
  6. What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities?
  7. Which are the best Institutes to do M.Sc in Marine Engineering? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  8. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  9. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  10. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  11. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  12. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  13. Duration of marine engineering course? What is the fee structure of it?
  14. Eligibility to get admission in Marine Engineering after scoring 60% marks in 10th but average marks in 12th? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to do Marine Engineering after scoring 65% marks in 12th? What is the fee structure of the course?
  16. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course?
  17. Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th standard? Is there any fee concession? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  18. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
15th May 2012, 11:52 PM
romi_bal

Default Re: Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed +2 with marks of 65%. I am interested to do marine engineering.
Am I able to do marine engineering kindly suggest me. and I want fees particulars of marine engineering. I want more details about marine engineering.
Yes you are eligible for marine engineering.

You need to appear for Engineering Entrance Exams like the IIT-JEE, AIEEE, etc. and then on selection choose marine trade during the counselling.

Some of the good marine institutes are
Tolani Maritime Institute
T.S.Chanakya
APET
IMS
International Institute of Marine Science
Andhra University
IIT, Powai
MERI, Kolkata
MERI, Mumbai
21st May 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

I completed 2 with marks of 55%. I am interested to do marine engineering.
Am I able to do marine engineering kindly suggest me. and I want fees particulars of marine engineering. I want more details about marine engineering.
29th May 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have scored more than 90% in my hsc board exam.can i join in marine engineering college
5th June 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

hello..
i've got 52.33%
is there any chances of getting a seat in a marine eng coll??
9th June 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my ssc with 59.20 & in hsc 55.50 & 4% sport & in cet pcm 65% I am interested to do marine engineering.
Am I able to do marine engineering kindly suggest me.
13th June 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

sir , i have pass 2 with 65% in pcm . i want 2 do marine engineering so can i know fee structure of engineering ....
19th June 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for marine engineering after scoring 84% in12th fee structure for marine engineering?
10th July 2012, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

what exam we have to give to get pg in marine engg
16th July 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

sir, i finished b.com in 2012. and i got 50 percentage. i can able to study marine engneering... if i can means what i have to do... in plus2 i got 52 percentage.... i canable to study or not
21st July 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

WHAT DOES MARINE ENGENEERING MEANS WHAT SHOULD I HAVE TO STUDY ABOUT?
22nd July 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

hai, sir iam intrested in marine engineering. Now iam finished plus tow. With 73 percentege but iam selected in higher secondry commerce. So can i studieng marine engineering? Pls replay me
26th August 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the entrance examination for marine engineering
26th August 2012, 10:55 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello,

You need to appear for Engineering Entrance Exams like the IIT-JEE, AIEEE, etc. and then on selection choose marine trade during the counselling.

T.S.Chanakya
APET
IMS
Andhra University
IIT, Powai
MERI, Kolkata
MERI, Mumbai

regards
29th August 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

i have to do marine engineering.please tell me about its applying date.
31st August 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

i am from mumbai and in 12th science stream, i would like to take nautical engineering,
kindly advice what is the scope of nautical engineering in india or abroad and which is the best institute for nautical engineering. i got 83% in 10th and will do better in 12th.
or suggest me some good options if not nautical engineering.

thanking you

vishwanath
[email protected]
1st September 2012, 12:43 AM
archanagalenka

Quote:
Sir I hav completd my 2 with 62% can I join in marine courses & if I can join hw much budjet I must put 2 study & aftr I completed my course can I get a guarnty placemnt pls help me sir I'm sooo intrstd in marine...???

T.S.Chanakya
APET
IMS
Andhra University
IIT, Powai
MERI, Kolkata
MERI, Mumbai

Good Luck
25th October 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
yes you can do your marine engineering.if you are interested just give me a call on my no-9699597637.i will give you details to join marine engineering in india.make sure you have more than 60% marks only in pcm and overall atleast 60% in 10+2.
how much i haveto get in CET
10th November 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

sir!
i m diploma final year student from EEE, and here i'm intrested join marine, but m not intrested in engg.
so, is there any further course, so dat i can join marine???
ll eagerly wait for your reply!!
9th January 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

what to do after 12 for marine engenereering
14th January 2013, 06:36 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

HI Friends...........

YES you are eligible to go for this Marine Engineering with your percentage which is more than enough........

ALL THE BEST..........
11th February 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I am finishet my dme how can I join marian
8th March 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

i am attending puc exam in science. after complition explain me the procedure to join marine engineering college.
28th March 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I compeletd my 12th just nw i lik to join marine engineerng am sure i get above 70%. Being a girl my family s nt allowing me to join in ths plz give me a idea plz mail me at [email protected]
31st March 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to join in imu
1st April 2013, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

what is whole process gor joining the marine courses?
4th April 2013, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I have not filled aieee form. Can I be able do marine engineering
5th April 2013, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Hey guys, I am pursuing diploma in mechanical engineering my dream is to join BE.marine engineering. I would like to know if I can join marine after this and if lateral entry is possible?
24th April 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to opt marine engineering , i've completed 10th with 96% .
So please inform me which stream should be selected by me for p.u.c ,example,,
1.pcm
2.pcmc
3.pcme and many others...................
I WILL BE CURIOUSLY WAITING FOR YOUR GUIDANCE.
29th April 2013, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

AM I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 82.5% in 10th?I want to study mari eng.. is any problem? fee structure for marineengineering
29th April 2013, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

AM I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 82.5% in 10th?I want to study mari eng.. is any problem? fee structure for marineengineering
12th May 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i sure to get 85% in 2 exams. . . .
I didn't applied for any entrance exams. . .can i get admission in marine engineering. . . .
Please tell me. . .
My email is
[email protected]
16th May 2013, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

hi ,gyes
which form should must I fill because there are many forms
oplz mail me on [email protected]
dnt angry me
jst kidding
my cell no.8120658599(kunal)
18th May 2013, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

i am now in 12th and i wish to spend my career in navy field. i plan to join for marine engineering course next year so iwants to know about best colleges(mainly in kerala) and the fee stucture?
24th May 2013, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 82 % in 12th ? tell me about fee structure nd best colleges
29th May 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i just given exam of 12th from maharashtra board as commerce stream , so can i join the marine engineering course...???

thanking you
3rd June 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

i am a nepali citizen. can I join marine engineering class?
5th June 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

hiii sir i completed 12 std with 62% and i also give a exam of jee paper 2. i want to make a career in marine engg.can i procced for next and apply for the marine engg.
12th June 2013, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

i had completed bsc agri . may i study marine engineering . please reply
19th June 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about salary in marine engineering
30th June 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I am going to write my 12th exam this 2013-14.i like to do marine engg..can i join without passing entrance exams? Can u pls give fee structure per annum.i can get more than 95% in 12th class

Thanking you
15th July 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

sir myself CHETAN..... i m 4m nagpur.
i m 3rd yr ,mechanical engg. student.
but got only 53% in 12th...so am I able for marine engg...??
and what is the adm. criteria aftr degree.......????
plz rly.....
7th August 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

What is fees of completing marine engineering
10th August 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

please suggest fees criteria of Govt. Marine engineering college at Kalamassery, Ernakulum' Keralà
30th August 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

i am persuing mechanical engineering after that am i able to study marine engineering can you able to explain about it
18th September 2013, 07:08 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir . I had got 70% in diploma of mechanical engineering and scored 58.8% in 10 th . Sir can i get admission in diploma of marine engineering ?
18th September 2013, 03:45 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

Hi

First tell your stream in 12th. Anyways for marine engineering you must have secured 60% in intermediate.

Fees is near about Rs.2,50,000 per year.

thanks
5th October 2013, 11:29 AM
vaibhavawasthi

i want to know about this exam that what is the eligibility and also some useful tips to crack the exam , i am interested in giving this exam , i am studying in 12th....
13th November 2013, 02:06 PM
zuned diwan

Is it possible to do Marine engineering Diploma on the basis of 10th standard?

i am so much interested in marine sea cadate...give some information...reply please.....
18th November 2013, 02:02 PM
mohamed_ibm

According to colleges like Maharashtra Academy of naval education and training(MANET), pune.fees structure for B.tech marine engineering comes around a sum Rs.9,88,482/- for complete four years of study .....!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?