10th July 2011, 01:41 PM
udayakiran027

Can I join B.Tech after having 1 backlog in diploma?

i am udayakiran of diploma in electronics and instrumentation engg. i failed in one subject due to the unexpexted health problems. i got over all 85% in diploma and obtained 10th rank in E-CET. plese give me sugessions to join b tech.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join B.Tech course having a backlog in Diploma in ECE course?
  2. Is it possible to apply in Engineering college after diploma with backlog subjects?
  3. Eligibility to appear in Diploma CET for a candidate who has backlog in Diploma course?
  4. Eligibility to get job in Syntel if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  5. Is it true that with backlogs in first year chances of getting jobs are less?
  6. Can I join B.Tech after having 1 backlog in diploma?
  7. Rules and regulations to study B.Tech for Diploma Electrical holder who had a backlog? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for TCS company interview if I have completed diploma course and have a backlog in 6th semester diploma?
  9. Am I eligible to join in AMIE or engineering with few back logs in diploma?
  10. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mining having a backlog in Intermediate? Procedure to join this course?
  11. Can I study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma course? Course duration of B.Tech in IIT for Diploma student?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in LEET if having one backlog in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  13. Which is the best choice between joining in a job and B.Tech course after the completion of Diploma in AEIE?
  14. After completing Diploma in Electronics how can I be a Pilot?
  15. What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?
  16. Is there any institution which provides admission in MCA to student having one backlog in B.Sc?
  17. Problems due to backlogs in placements or campus recruitments? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
22nd August 2011, 01:02 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I join B.Tech after having 1 backlog in diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by udayakiran027 View Post
i am udayakiran of diploma in electronics and instrumentation engg. i failed in one subject due to the unexpexted health problems. i got over all 85% in diploma and obtained 10th rank in E-CET. plese give me sugessions to join b tech.
Sorry for what happened.

No, You are not eligible for the admission in Engineering through ECET until and unless you clear your backed subject.
Mean while know about the entrance exam ECET which you need to apply for .

Engineering Common Entrance test for diploma hoders will be conducted every year.

ECET is conducted by JNTU-Kukatpally.

admissions into second year graduate enigneering and pharmacy courses in all private engineering colleges will be conducted through ECET

it is called lateral entry

10% seats will be there in all the colleges

Diploma holders and candidates with B.Sc degree are eligilble for ECET

So you have to clear your backed subject and then apply for ECET.

and get into engineering

all the best for your future.

Regards

~AdityA~
22nd August 2011, 01:11 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Can I join B.Tech after having 1 backlog in diploma?

Sorry Friend,
You are not eligible for the admission in Engineering through ECET until and unless you clear your backed subject.

Engineering Common Entrance test for diploma hoders will be conducted every year.

Admissions into second year graduate enigneering and pharmacy courses in all private engineering colleges will be conducted through ECET which is called lateral entry.
There are 10% seats in all the colleges.

So. you have to clear your backed subject at first and then you apply for ECET.

Thanks!
22nd August 2011, 01:47 PM
saugata2008

I an also a lateral entry student .So from my knowledge , you are not eligible to join the B.tech . Because no student having a single backlog is allowed to enter the B.tech.
According to me the only way is clear the backlog and then go for the entrance exam next year.

So good luck for you .
22nd August 2011, 05:00 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
I think you are not eligible for the B.tech course, as you have 1 due backlog during your diploma..
So , it does not matter that how much marks you have secured in your diploma...
You have to first clear your backlog, then you can go for B.tech course..

All the best...
15th September 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i have compleed my diploma but now i want to join in b.tech but in b.tec 1 and 2 mid over sir now i can join in engg collage aaaa
18th September 2011, 06:32 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

At first you should clear the backlog before taking admission in B.Tech,then you can appear in Lateral Entry Engineering Test(LEET) through the lateral entry by the recently notified (January) new regulations for lateral admission to engineering programs which is as following :-

If you a B.Sc. degree with mathematics as a subject and 60 per cent aggregate at the U.G. level then you can gain lateral entry into the second year or III semester of the B.E. / B.Tech course

Lateral Entry Engineering Test(LEET) is a examination through which you can take admission in 2nd year or 3rd semester of BE/B.Tech engineering.

Eligibility:

you can take admission in the BE/BTech programs if:

1:you pass any diploma degree of minimum 3 years after 10th.

or

you pass any diploma degree of minimum 2 years after 12th from any polytechnic institute affiliated with State Board of Technical Education(SBTE) or any University, or recognized by UGC/AICTE with minimum of 60% marks and 55% marks for SC/ST in aggregate or any gradation system

2:you qualify LEET with at least 20% aggregate marks and 15% for SC/ST students

3:you are a citizen of India.

If you have fulfilled the above conditions then you would be eligible for appearing in the entrance test organized by AICTE to enter into BE/B.Tech.

There are 250 colleges and over 90,000 seats all over India where you can take a entry as lateral.
28th November 2011, 01:40 PM
rudramishra

admissions into second year graduate enigneering and pharmacy courses in all private engineering colleges will be conducted through ECET

it is called lateral entry

10% seats will be there in all the colleges

So you have to clear your backed subject and then apply for ECET.

and get into engineering
30th December 2011, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

can i change my course after diploma if possible plz tell me???
27th March 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

am i allowed to b.tech if i am having a backlog???????????
9th January 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

completed my SSc, i failed in first year diploma in mechanical and now can i join in second year diploma.
9th January 2013, 08:35 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

No, I'm sorry you cannot join B.Tech course from any of the universities, unless you've cleared all your backlogs and completed your diploma.
The criteria for percentage may vary with university to university, but you'll have to complete your diploma in case to join engineering in any college.
Gud luck
9th January 2013, 08:40 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

No, I'm sorry you cannot join B.Tech course from any of the universities, unless you've cleared all your backlogs and completed your diploma.
The criteria for percentage may vary with university to university, but you'll have to complete your diploma in case to join engineering in any college.
Gud luck
25th June 2013, 10:21 AM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

* The thing is that you should have cleared all your papers before attending the engineering counselling.

* If you have any papers left uncleared you will not be able to apply for the engineering colleges.

* So, if you are left with the backlog i would suggest you to clear the same as soon as possible and opt an admission in any of the best engineering institutions as you own a good sum of marks as an aggregate.

BEST WISHES :-)
27th June 2013, 10:15 AM
subhashrajpurohit

Dear Aspirant,

Sorry to say that you can't Join B.Tech. Graduation Degree Having a Backlog in Diploma Course.

you Score Very Good in diploma Course.
85% is very High Score in diploma of Electronics and Instrumental Engineering. But you have One Backlog in Diploma Course.
If you want to Join B.Tech. Degree then First you have to Clear your Backlog.

After Clearing Backlog you can easily Take Admission in B.Tech. Degree.
you Score Very Good Marks in diploma So you can Easily Get Admission in Best B.Tech. College.

For Getting admission in B.Tech. Course you have to Face LEET(Lateral Entry Engineering Test).

For This you have to apply for LEET Test. you have to just Complete your Diploma Course for Appearing in this Exam.
you have very Good Marks in your Diploma Course Surely you will Get Best College for B.Tech. degree.

Good Luck for you Future........
25th March 2014, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

please tell me,
I did diploma in instrumentation but i want to join ece in btech, any possible to writing instrumentation paper in ecet and get seat in ece in btech.
13th May 2014, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have 1 diploma backlog but iam join btech 2year sir the clg is choice 1 semister to me
19th June 2014, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 3 subjects balance in diplomo but i am having first class in last three sem please help me that what can i do next ??
20th June 2014, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is shyam.i have one backlog .i got 24 in engineering.the pass mark is 30.can i prefered the reverification.can its useful to me to pass in drawing
1st July 2014, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

I got 70% on diploma i got 65 marks in ecet but i have one back lock in 1 year can i have any chance to join in btech. if it is not there what Iwant to do .
22nd June 2015, 10:41 AM
Anita94

Post Yes! Candidates backlogs in polytechnic diploma can join BCA/BE/BTech/BArch Lateral

Quote:
Originally Posted by udayakiran027 View Post
Don't waste a year, don't go to any jobs temporarily. There's several Engineering Colleges to give admission to candidates those who also having backlogs/arrears in diploma. Don't apply for counseling. Visit your desired college, and apply through management quota. They'll arrange you admission to BE/BTech lateral. And you need to clear all the backed papers in diploma within 6 months.
26th June 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

I have one backlog if I complete my diploma in next year do I have any star mark on my diploma certificate please tell me
27th June 2015, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am 6 sem in diploma engineering appearing and I have 1 one backlog in 3 sem so can admission in b.tec
18th February 2016, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I join B-Tech in Management Quota(donation seat) having 2 backlogs in 6-Sem of diploma ?
6th May 2016, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

I completed my diploma did not attempt ecet exam is there any chance to do btech
28th June 2016, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

I have drop in se so what can i do....does it effect on my job? I am from electronics and telecommunications
17th June 2017, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Diploma all pass sir ecet fail got 49 marks fee reimbursement will give r not to study btech please help me sir
29th June 2017, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello my Name is jhoney and I have completed diploma ln previous three years but I got 1 backlog in 6th sem. With 22 marks in external and totally 41 marks. Due to sudden occurrence of multiple diseases I became weak during exam days but somehow I could able to clear rest subjects, so my question is
CAN I JOIN B.Tech .?
Please kindly suggest me I really need your help
7th July 2017, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

I am Suchismita I have completed diploma in IT (2017) But I have a back paper in 3rd sem and I will give this exam on 10th jul 2017.
I also attend ojee and i secured(229) rank in ojee. I want to take admission in B.tech. Can I Join in B.Tech. Kindly suggest me ...
21st September 2017, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, my name is prashanth i've attended to advanced supplymentary exam on june 2017 but i still have one backlog
So, am i eligible to attend for upcoming oct/nov supplementary exams 2017
4th June 2018, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

I have one backlog exam in diplamo 6th semester. Suppose if I'll pass my back log exam through advance supplie. Then I'll eligible to study B.TECH or not???? Please answer me
2nd June 2019, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Î have backlog in 2nd semester and 3 in 4th semester but qualified in ECet exam i am eligible for btech suggest me?
29th June 2019, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I have not allowed seat in ecet 2019, can I eligible to ecet next year
1st July 2020, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have one backlog in diploma third year is it possible for attempt ecet entrance exam iam sc candidate
1st November 2020, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi my self anushree I had done PCMC in 12th . And I had join diploma in CS . And at last I have 2 backlog in final semester . Can i join btec lateral . R we can join BCA lateral entry. R any other courses r college. Plss tell me. I am in suffer
19th June 2022, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Yes! Candidates backlogs in polytechnic diploma can join BCA/BE/BTech/BArch Lateral

will the Degree be valid after that ?. please confirm and reply, I would like to know more on this as I'm going through same situation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?