21st June 2010, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I join any software company without completing my graduation due to backlog registration?

i just completed my b-tech from cse. due to the negligence of my college examination branch, my backlogs registration is not done. so, it takes more 6months to complete my graduation. till that cant i join in any of software job.

Related Questions:
  1. What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?
  2. Will I get a good job after having 5 backlogs in Diploma in Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I join in Software Company if I do M.Tech in Electronics?
  4. How to do CA after completing graduation with B.Tech? I am working as a software engineer in IT company
  5. Can I attend Capegemini on-campus drive again if terminated due to backlog?
  6. Which are the necessary courses to learn to join the software company? I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and communication
  7. Can I get a job in software company after completing engineering with 64%?
  8. How can I join software companies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  9. Any chance to get a job in software company after completing B.E Computer with first class?
  10. Is it possible to get placed after B.Tech or I can pursue post graduation course?
  11. List of software companies which allows recruitment of candidates with less than 60% marks in studies?
  12. How to join company secretary after doing graduation in B.Com stream?
  13. Can I be eligible to attend for Accenture after passing final year B.E
  14. How to become a software engineer after completing my BSc CS? How to join software engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to complete the backlog which I had in my graduation long back?
  16. Is it possible to get job after completing B.Tech with 5 backlog in the 7th semester?
  17. List of eligible software companies to apply after completion of MCA with 80 percentage marks? -- [New]
  18. Can I do Software related courses if working in IBM after completing B.Tech(E&TC) and Software Testing course? What should I do if doesn't get permission?
14th March 2011, 01:08 PM
Niklesh92

Default Re: Can I join any software company without completing my graduation due to backlog registration?

I think u can get placed oly through campus interview...if not its a bit difficult..
14th March 2011, 04:48 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Can I join any software company without completing my graduation due to backlog registration?

dear friend you can't join any company without your passing certificate .......

because every company see your passing certificate and then give to you any job that,s why first you clear your backlog and then join any software company.........

if you join any company then you can't do better in Backlog that,s you first clear backlog in this summer vacation and then take any job..........
14th March 2011, 06:05 PM
mayank shekhar singh

Default Re: Can I join any software company without completing my graduation due to backlog registration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i just completed my b-tech from cse. due to the negligence of my college examination branch, my backlogs registration is not done. so, it takes more 6months to complete my graduation. till that cant i join in any of software job.
you can not able to join any company without completing your graduation .

so comp your course and try in the other company.

BEST OF LUCK
14th March 2011, 11:27 PM
noddy11

Thumbs up Re: Can I join any software company without completing my graduation due to backlog registration?

Hello friend,
sorry to say but you can join after completeion of your graduation..
there might be chances if you got campus selection.
take care and good luck..
15th March 2011, 03:24 PM
yogs.singh

for job in national level companies you should have your degree with all clear and no backlogs pending .

as you have backlogs so you can not go for the job .

firstly clear all the backlogs then go for the job.

till then you can do some part time jobs.
25th March 2011, 03:21 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

I think u can get placed oly through campus interview...if not its a bit difficult..
31st March 2011, 12:30 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Friend you can't join any company without your passing certificate .......
because every company see your passing certificate and then give to you any job that,s why first you clear your backlog and then join any software company.........
if you join any company then you can't do better in Backlog that,s you first clear backlog in this summer vacation and then take any job.
Thanks.
All the best.
5th April 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

i have complete my software engineering from NIIT but haven't complete my graduation,,, is there any job available for me before completing my graduation?
26th April 2011, 04:18 PM
aaqibyousf

Sorry,every company needs the completion certificate.so you need frist to complete your degree.
12th June 2011, 10:50 AM
amit gaur054

My dear friend sorry|
you can't join any company without your passing certificate .......

if you join any company then you can't do better in Backlog that,s you first clear backlog in this summer vacation and then take any job..........

best of luck
18th July 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

do certification helps
21st September 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

i have one backlog in my 2nd sem b.tech, rest of all semesters are clear.. wso can i get a job in good company...plz mail me on [email protected]
28th March 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

i failed in btech IT group is there any chance of getting software job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?